The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Pathetic from Hart

That's what can happen if you dare to put a keeper under pressure.

Even a mistake from Hart is being used to have a go on us. Could we have a thread where mentioning Pardew/Ashley/Kinnear is forbidden?

Where in either of those posts does it mention the names you do?  Also, do keepers make mistakes when under pressure?

Guest bimpy474

Beyond embarrassing for us.

Cardiff score 3 against Manchester City.

We've scored 4 goals in total since 30 March.

4 goals since March 30, really ?

That's a fucking disgrace.

Pathetic from Hart

Even a mistake from Hart is being used to have a go on us. Could we have a thread where mentioning Pardew/Ashley/Kinnear is forbidden?

A thread on a Newcastle United forum where talking about Newcastle United is forbidden? Good luck with that.

Unlike all of the wannabe Andy Brassels on here, some of us couldn't give the slightest fuck about other clubs and obviously everything comes back to NUFC eventually. Get over it.

Pathetic from Hart

Where in either of those posts does it mention the names you do?  Also, do keepers make mistakes when under pressure?

:whistle:

Pathetic from Hart

I agree, let's keep taking it up the arse.

Guest bimpy474

And prey what thread about Newcastle United should we refrain from talking about Pardew, JFK or Ashley. An absolutely terrible manager, and idiot DOF and the tightest billionaire in the history of mankind.

Especially when the Beverley sisters have sucked all the fun out of anything related to NUFC.

Last time Newcastle scored 3 in a Premier League match - Sissoko's debut brace leading to the 3-2 Chelsea win on 2 February.

Prior to that we scored 3 against Arsenal and ManUtd but lost both matches as you'll recall. The only other time last season was 3-0 win against Wigan on 3 December.

Guest bimpy474

Last time Newcastle scored 3 in a Premier League match - Sissoko's debut brace leading to the 3-2 Chelsea win on 2 February.

Prior to that we scored 3 against Arsenal and ManUtd but lost both matches as you'll recall. The only other time last season was 3-0 win against Wigan on 3 December.

4 times in a season, you are spolit mate, didn't you know ?.

I fucking hate Pardew more by the day.

In previous seasons I'd enjoy a newly promoted team beating one of the "big 4", but I'm so sure we're going to be in and around the relegation places this year that even 2 games in I can't enjoy this at all.