The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Guess who's put Swindon 1 up away at QPR...

EDIT: how man bimpy, fuck off!

:lol: I didn't post straight away either. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Ramsey Arsenal's best player on the pitch once again, but will never get the credit he deserves because he's not as "talented" as Wilshere.

Where does he fit if they sign Cabaye, Cabayes a totally non needed player by Arsenal.

Ramsey Arsenal's best player on the pitch once again, but will never get the credit he deserves because he's not as "talented" as Wilshere.

When was the last time he was the best on the pitch? Certainly wasn't against Fulham or Aston Villa...

Guest bimpy474

I thought the paok-scalke game was behind closed doors. turns out the germans have been let in and the greeks locked out.

Home fans only kept out ?

I thought the paok-scalke game was behind closed doors. turns out the germans have been let in and the greeks locked out.

seems that way. just a couple of hunfred germans. you'd have thought in that sort of situation schalke would have took thousands.

Guest bimpy474

seems that way. just a couple of hunfred germans. you'd have thought in that sort of situation schalke would have took thousands.

Possibly, unless a lot of them thought it was full behind closed doors too.

When was the last time he was the best on the pitch? Certainly wasn't against Fulham or Aston Villa...

He was given MOTM against Fulham and he was their best player in the first leg, Aston Villa he was probably their best player as well even if as a team they performed poorly.

He's been performing fantastically since February but because he doesn't do eye catching dribbles and gives the ball away constantly like Wilshere he doesn't get any credit at all.

Even though he was probably the main reason for their superb end of season from a defensive point of view.

No one appreciates....tactical discipline, defensive ability, excellent distribution and ability to win the ball back.

But as soon as someone does a nice dribble into a blind alley he's the next Gascoigne.

First of all, there's no fucking way he was MOTM in neither games. He could've also easily been sent off. I'm not disagreeing that he is criticized when he probably shouldn't and had a great end to last season. I'm just not having that he MOTM in either of the games. I was seriously not impressed by him against Fulham.

Ramsay is class

Wilshere is better

No shame in it, different types of players too-they actually compliment each other well

When is the last time Wilshere has had a brilliant match? As Mole says Wilshere constantly loses the ball.