The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Fuck me - that self-championing, patronising, belittling 'so-and-so is an awful poster' craic is fucking abysmal, like.

Can't get over the arrogance from some at times. It's a shame. Oh well.

If people want to consistently talk utter shite then they can expect to be called out on it. Stop being such a fanny. Happy for people to tell me I'm talking shite too, it's just an Internet forum who gives a shit really?

In all seriousness, I don't know why I piped up really - I rarely comment on people's posting styles/agendas/whatever. Like I say, there's just an arrogance at times which is a bit tedious to read and adds nowt to the discussion. He only said one keeper was better than another, tbf.

But whatevs, I'll leave it there. Didn't intend to cause an argument but obviously that was bound to happen! My mistake.

In all seriousness, I don't know why I piped up really - I rarely comment on people's posting styles/agendas/whatever. Like I say, there's just an arrogance at times which is a bit tedious to read and adds nowt to the discussion. He only said one keeper was better than another, tbf.

But whatevs, I'll leave it there. Didn't intend to cause an argument but obviously that was bound to happen! My mistake.

His posts on the subject were a fucking tragedy, tbf. :lol:

His posts on the subject were a fucking tragedy, tbf. :lol:

Yorkie doesn't like Krul, hence the solidarity.

Since Ronaldo has been complimented by Alan Miller for wearing a '94 Neville Southall shirt during a keeping seminar I think I just have to conform to whatever opinion he has on goalkeepers, and so should everyone else.

Since Ronaldo has been complimented by Alan Miller for wearing a '94 Neville Southall shirt during a keeping seminar I think I just have to conform to whatever opinion he has on goalkeepers, and so should everyone else.

:lol:

Great post. Insightful and concise. :thup:

Starting to be genuinely concerned about Arsenal's form.

Come on Steve Clarke....make us all dream on sunday  :frantic:

Why? It's not like you're direct rivals with them for a league place.