The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

:lol: I get it man, I really do. I never witnessed hatred as bad 'til I came on here and seen it ooze from Incognito's posts. :lol:

Success does tend to make others as bit, well jealous to be fair :lol:

Jealousy has nowt to do with it tbh. Because anyone can glory hunt.

Glory hunting yeah, theirs loads of youngsters around here now, just the twonk i worked with tbf to him, supported them from a young age, he's 43 now. Every day, every day i got it from him, he never let up and it's so easy when you are winning something every year.

I'll admit i was jealous, not of Man Utd, just the winning of the trophies.

I could never be jealous of Man United fans. I couldn't imagine anything worse in football than walking around my town having to talk about my club to so many clueless morons who think they know it all. Not to mention having to share buses to games with arseholes who just have money and no real interest in the club. Plus I don't think I'd ever be respected in England as a fan, they'd just think I'm a glory hunter no matter what, and I'd hate that for things like forums etc.

I could never be jealous of Man United fans. I couldn't imagine anything worse in football than walking around my town having to talk about my club to so many clueless morons who think they know it all. Not to mention having to share buses to games with arseholes who just have money and no real interest in the club. Plus I don't think I'd ever be respected in England as a fan, they'd just think I'm a glory hunter no matter what, and I'd hate that for things like forums etc.

Thanks Decky. :lol:

:lol: I get it man, I really do. I never witnessed hatred as bad 'til I came on here and seen it ooze from Incognito's posts. :lol:

Glory hunting yeah, theirs loads of youngsters around here now, just the twonk i worked with tbf to him, supported them from a young age, he's 43 now. Every day, every day i got it from him, he never let up and it's so easy when you are winning something every year.

So he has glory hunted from a young age. People our age who support them are usually glory hunter offspring from parents who "supported" the Busby Babes or the European Cup winning squad.

Guest bimpy474

So he has glory hunted from a young age. People our age who support them are usually glory hunter offspring from parents who "supported" the Busby Babes or the European Cup winning squad.

Nah he was supporting them when they were winning nothing, he's my oldest friend (been friends since we were 5 and 6) and while i would love to call him a glory hunter, he simply wasn't.

Although your point about glory hunting offspring will make me investigate it :lol:. To be fair that's hardly his fault if his Dad got to support them though.

Tottenham vs Sunderland at 10:30am - Sky Sports 1

Liverpool vs. Melbourne at 11:00am - ESPN

Man City vs. South China at 1pm - Sky Sports 1

Tottenham vs Sunderland will particularly interesting. Let's see ho Sunderland are looking in particular, compared to where we're at this pre-season.

Tottenham vs Sunderland will particularly interesting. Let's see ho Sunderland are looking in particular, compared to where we're at this pre-season.

Altidore starts, as does Cabral and Giacherrini.

Strong Spurs side too, so should be interesting.

Potential to see 3 American players in there.

:troll:

Guest Roger Kint

Why the fuck is this only 40 minutes a half?

To fit the City game in too. More chance the game wont happen looking at that pitch.

That's very kind of you, as only Walker and Ade will be first choice this year. I just pray that Kaboul comes back intact. Glad none of the big guns are playing on this pitch tbh.