The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I for some reason watching Cambridge vs Halifax of BT sport, Halifax down to 9 after 21 minutes, both their captain and their keeper sent off. It is the opening game of the season in the conference. :lol: Currently 1-1 but Cambridge have a pen.

I for some reason watching Cambridge vs Halifax of BT sport, Halifax down to 9 after 21 minutes, both their captain and their keeper sent off. It is the opening game of the season in the conference. :lol: Currently 1-1 but Cambridge have a pen.

Nowt wrong with that, I'm watching this one as well, plenty of drama. You would imagine Halifax will try and spoil the game as much as possible from now, not that you can blame them mind. Very impressed with BT Sport's general coverage.

Donaldson (ex Newcastle) just put Cambridge 2-1 up. Think that's this game officially over as a contest.

I'm watching this online, I think i'm about 30 seconds behind. :lol:

SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow 5m

Man Utd team to face Wigan: De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Jones, Evra, Giggs, Carrick, Cleverley, Zaha, Van Persie, Welbeck. #wafc #mufc

SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow 5m

Wigan team to face Man Utd: Carson, Boyce, Barnett, Perch, Crainey, Watson, McArthur, McCarthy, McClean, Holt, Maloney. #wafc #mufc