The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Anyone know why schalke are playing in their third kit and chelsea in their home kit when the match is in gelsenkirchen ? O0

When we played against Juventus we wore our third kit. Pretty sure we did in anoither match at home too. Not sure why

@j@x losing, get in.. :lol:

Do you support a Dutch team too? If so which one?

Mmmm, living in Rotterdam my sympathies are with Feyenoord, and quite a few people I know support Sparta, the second club in town. When I was small I supported P$V back when they had Romario, because my father worked for Philips hence he supported them. I have really gone off Dutch football since having spent time in Newcastle though, and even before then I wasn't big on it. The match day experience is completely spoiled by 16 year old idiots high on drugs and alcohol looking for a fight.

@j@x losing, get in.. :lol:

Do you support a Dutch team too? If so which one?

Mmmm, living in Rotterdam my sympathies are with Feyenoord, and quite a few people I know support Sparta, the second club in town. When I was small I supported P$V back when they had Romario, because my father worked for Philips hence he supported them. I have really gone off Dutch football since having spent time in Newcastle though, and even before then I wasn't big on it. The match day experience is completely spoiled by 16 year old idiots high on drugs and alcohol looking for a fight.

:thup:

I had this beauty of a kit back in the day

http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/277/feyenoord-away-football-shirt-2002-2003-s_16485_1.jpg

Really enjoying this Celtic match.

Train was full of the rancid b******s on the way home from work. :anguish:

:lol: Don't miss all of that, like. Well, I suppose some of the banter was fun, but I hated the fact that so many non-weegies were fans. Used to see them all on the train to Glasgow from Edinburgh.