The other games today - 2013/14

JH

So so soft but i'd be p*ssed if we didn't get it I suppose.

That's a penalty, it's not soft, Llloris brings him down, as easy as that.

It was more Welbeck dragging his foot and making contact with Lloris than anything. Might be a pen, but it's soft

Aye not denying it was a pen, just hate the way pens are given when players all of a sudden run with their feet trailing along the floor to get a touch off the keeper or all 15 stone of them falls over at the slightest touch. I'd still be raging if we didn't get a pen if one of our players did the same though  :lol:

It was more Welbeck dragging his foot and making contact with Lloris than anything. Might be a pen, but it's soft

Lloris misjudged it and made contact with the striker. It is a penalty every single time.

Lloris misjudged it and made contact with the striker. It is a penalty every single time.

:thup:

Great penalty from Rooney there.

I'm not sure what the worst part of today's game soundtrack is though.  Owen's 'sandpaper for the ears' commentary, Man Ure's fucking woeful '12 Days of Xmas' shite or the diabolical Spud's slow-motion 'When the Spuds come marching in.

:lol: so true.

It was poor from Lloris, but the only contact was instigated by Welbeck

It was poor from Lloris, but the only contact was instigated by Welbeck

Glad we agree it was a penalty then.