The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Wonder if Ashley Cole no longer starting for Chelsea will signal England moving to prefer Baines. Has Cole declined that much? Odd one.

Think most fullbacks in their 30s have their days numbered. So much running like.

Demba watching the game behind the bench today.

Surely he must regret leaving us.

Making more money in a squad that's challenging for things. I'm not sure it's a given that he'd prefer to be making less money starting for a team with zero intention of winning a competition.

Making more money in a squad that's challenging for things. I'm not sure it's a given that he'd prefer to be making less money starting for a team with zero intention of winning a competition.

The only thing he would miss is the glory of being the main man.

Never thought I'd say this but I hope Man Utd win today. That is how much I hate Mourinho.

Fuck that I hope Man U get pasted.

Got a bet with my Man U supporting mate that they won't finish top 4. An entire chicken is the prize. Can't wait to smugly eat it infront of him.

Cheers Eto'oo

The only thing he would miss is the glory of being the main man.

You know him well?