The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Demba watching the game behind the bench today.

Surely he must regret leaving us.

Making more money in a squad that's challenging for things. I'm not sure it's a given that he'd prefer to be making less money starting for a team with zero intention of winning a competition.

The only thing he would miss is the glory of being the main man.

You know him well?

What else would he miss?

Never thought I'd say this but I hope Man Utd win today. That is how much I hate Mourinho.

f*** that I hope Man U get pasted.

Got a bet with my Man U supporting mate that they won't finish top 4. An entire chicken is the prize. Can't wait to smugly eat it infront of him.

Cheers Eto'oo

:lol:

Demba watching the game behind the bench today.

Surely he must regret leaving us.

Making more money in a squad that's challenging for things. I'm not sure it's a given that he'd prefer to be making less money starting for a team with zero intention of winning a competition.

The only thing he would miss is the glory of being the main man.

You know him well?

What else would he miss?

Ok. I am now understanding what you mean.

I guess he gets to make the decision every day/week how much he gives a shit about being the 'main man'. Obviously so far, he's decided he couldn't care less.

If Matic turns out to be good for Chelsea it will make a big difference because the one place they aren't great is centre midfield

True, really need someone to complement Ramires nicely. Lampard is good but doesn't have the legs for every game and Luiz/Mikel are both meh in midfield.

I think I said this here before but I don't understand why Januzaj is playing as a number 10. The thing which I've been impressed by most about him is his crossing and he can't use it through the middle

:thup:

>moyes