The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Like I give a s*** if their owners are robbing c***s, hope they take this 8-0 plus aggregate score and then f*** off to the championship. Deserves them right for having that fat b****** in charge of their side  :smug:

Erm, he used to be in charge of us.

And we got rid sharpish before he managed to shame us with this kind of embarrassment. We got off lightly for the damage he can actually do.

:lol: OK.

I like West Ham, don't really mind if they stay up or not.  Allardyce is a prick and so are the owners but I'd sooner have them in the league than Hull, Wigan, etc.

And we got rid sharpish before he managed to shame us with this kind of embarrassment. We got off lightly for the damage he can actually do.

:lol: OK.

I like West Ham, don't really mind if they stay up or not.  Allardyce is a prick and so are the owners but I'd sooner have them in the league than Hull, Wigan, etc.

I'd normally agree. Not that I particularly like West Ham but they're a better football club than those you mentioned but the fact Sam Allardyce is in charge of them they are only second to the Mackems this season who I want relegated.

Carrol, Diame and Morrison are the only players up to anything. I love Carrol roughing up the opposition. He's had some nice touches as well.

Don't worry we'll get him back this summer. Feel so certain it will happen if West Ham go down.

Carrol, Diame and Morrison are the only players up to anything. I love Carrol roughing up the opposition. He's had some nice touches as well.

Don't worry we'll get him back this summer. Feel so certain it will happen if West Ham go down.

Fucking hope so. He'd do great with remy and gouf playing off him.