The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

:lol:

If you fancy it, go for it. Don't let some evil Everton fan tell you what to do.

I love gambling but other forms take too much time and normally I can't be arsed to do any research for betting. So I rather come here and see what others have bet on and decide after that. The fact that you usually explain your bets is nice and makes it less likely that I'm just burning money on some daft bets.

Also I've never heard of Kuban which sealed it. :lol:

What's the story on Standard Liege? Elfsborg just being awful?

I was hoping Towelie/some other kind Swede/Scando could provide some more info.

As far as I can see: Liege lost their first group game (very surprising home defeat). Won 9/9 in Belgium, often comprehensively too. See no reason they wouldn't play a strong side to try to recover after their first game. Elfsborg themselves have been in poor form as of late. Plus SL are, well, better than Elfsborg.

One thing to note is it's an artificial pitch. Not that I think it'll make a massive difference.

Elfsborg have been woeful lately tbh, both in Europe and in Sweden. They sacked their manager on Sunday though, so this will be the first game with their new man (Klas Ingesson). Elfsborg haven't got anything to play for in the domestic league, so they should go all out to try and get something from their Europa campaign, but that's still far from them actually getting a result.

I think Liege will win, but I would have hoped for better odds than just below even.

Just had a massive mare.

On William Hill I just bet on Liege a quid on them at evens. Left the computer for a second and came back and William Hill online blackjack had popped up with a balance of 5.00, I assumed it was a free 5er, and just spunked it away as I think blackjack is a mugs game.

Then it dawned on me it wasn't a free 5er I only had 5 quid left in my account. A quick refresh on sports betting and my balance is now at zero.

Just had a massive mare.

On William Hill I just bet on Liege a quid on them at evens. Left the computer for a second and came back and William Hill online blackjack had popped up with a balance of 5.00, I assumed it was a free 5er, and just spunked it away as I think blackjack is a mugs game.

Then it dawned on me it wasn't a free 5er I only had 5 quid left in my account. A quick refresh on sports betting and my balance is now at zero.

:lol:.

http://imageshack.us/a/img109/3944/p83g.png

First and last time I put the rest of my Skybet account on  a single bet...was sweating in the end. :lol:

No wonder as you didn't know who you bet it on. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just checked the scores last night and Freiburg were the only side to let me down out of 16 teams on BTTS for just under £600 :anguish: