The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Awful error strewn run from Close House there. Fucking shite.

Blundered its way through about 10 of the 17 fences, glad Pendra didnt win as i changed that to CH. Would have really pissed me off then

Overall I'm £6.50 down since Saturday. I'm up a few quid on the horses, but the loss was on the football. Could've been much worse! Going to bet £10 each remaining day on Cheltenham and hope for the best.

Any tips for tomorrow?

Sire De Grugy should win the Champion Chase tomorrow.

Interesting to see Dunguib come back over tomorrow after flopping as odds on favourite in the Supreme a few year back having won the Bumper the year before. Think I'll back that at a decent price in the Coral Cup, after a few year injured he was superb in January when winning at Navan.

In the first couple of races it'll probably pay to stick with the Walsh/Mullins/Ricci combination that won the first race today as they have Faugheen & Ballycasey that both look to have good chances.

I'll be avoiding the cross country and the Fred Winter which leaves the Bumper which Mullins seems to win every year and seems to have another great chance with Black Hercules.

So for tomorrow it's Sire De Grugy, Dunguib, Faugheen, Ballycasey & Black Hercules. Could be a huge day for the Irish and in particular Willie Mullins after his two winners today!

Found £3,90 in my bet365 so put a 13p e/w lucky15 on:

1.30 Faugheen 9/4

2.05 Ballycasey 5/1

2.40 Dell'Arca 16/1

3.20 Sire De Grugy 3/1

Might just leave it at that so I have an interest. Any returns (hopefully pounds not pennies) from those selections and I will choose a couple of E/W outsiders for the 4.00, 4.40 and 5.15.

Guest Roger Kint

£24 up from yesterdays Cheltenham so so tactics, ew L15 on:

Balthazar King, Katgary, Killultagh Vic & Annacotty

Also had forecast on Sire de Grugy/Sizing Europe

Paddy are doing places 1-5 today on the coral cup. Any tips?

I really fancy Dunguib. Was built up to be a superstar after winning the Bumper in 2009 but then failed as odds on favourite in the Supreme 2010 (finishing 3rd). Has been injured  for a long time but returned this season finishing 3rd and then 1st in a Grade 2 at Navan. Trainer has talked it up and reckons it has a good chance. 12/1 this morning - not a bad each way bet if Paddy are paying 5.

Paddy are doing places 1-5 today on the coral cup. Any tips?

I really fancy Dunguib. Was built up to be a superstar after winning the Bumper in 2009 but then failed as odds on favourite in the Supreme 2010 (finishing 3rd). Has been injured  for a long time but returned this season finishing 3rd and then 1st in a Grade 2 at Navan. Trainer has talked it up and reckons it has a good chance. 12/1 this morning - not a bad each way bet if Paddy are paying 5.

It's currently 14's on PP.