The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Fuck sake, 365 offer had £20 on R0onaldo anytime then the in play on Bale anytime at 17/2. Knew he would do this after being pretty shit for 90 mins  :tickedoff:

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah I put my £50 in play on bale anytime, is it worth kicking up a fuss that their mobile app says nothing about it being within 90 minutes?

I dare say they will say its implied if you did. Now both have scored :lol: ironic wankers

Yeah I put my £50 in play on bale anytime, is it worth kicking up a fuss that their mobile app says nothing about it being within 90 minutes?

I dare say they will say its implied if you did. Now both have scored :lol: ironic w*****s

Aye I had £20 on Ronaldo and £50 on Bale.

Duh, my missus has just explained it to me. :blush:

O0

I've covered myself all on 365.

£50 on <3.5 goals in the first half @ 1/100

£1.95 >3.5 goals in the first half @ 25/1

Try not to make a habit of it when doing their offers. If they spot what your doing they can ban you and stop you from getting these offers. Says something about it in their terms and conditions. People have done it before and got away with it but always safer to use your cover bet with another bookie.

Cheers, noted.

Got it all back with no bother. Put my £50 on at half time. On 1-0 Atletico. :dave:

Kaiz, any Norwegian advice today? My Boli bet went tits up straight away after 5 mins as he was subbed because of the red card. :lol: Shame, as it seemed a big price. That said, made a pretty penny with the BTTS double in that and the Rosenborg game.

======

b365 offer went as nearly all of them had for me. Win the pre-match "ultra safe" (I know, nothing's safe) bet then lose the in-play refunded bet. Think I've only actually made a decent profit off the offer once. :lol: Still a good deal mind. Congrats to anyone who won their in play bet.

Didn't know the Stabæk match was yesterday and not today so saved my ass there :lol: Without that stupid red card I'd have imagined I'd have cursed my forgetting, though.

No real "favourites" tonight, no matter what the odds is trying to tell you. I'd reccomend a sneaky double on Vålerenga (striker in red hot form) and Odd (opponent in shit form). In the other two matches Bodø/Glimt may yet pull off something as they tend to blow hot and cold whenever they feel like it. Whilst Sogndal should win at home, they're not a very good team and I don't trust my money on them.

Go down a division and Hødd, Ranheim and Sandefjord should be safer bets.

The real teams you'd bet for all played yesterday it seems.

Heard rumours that Paul Clement is in advanced talks to be West Brom new manager.

Currently 20/1 with Betway.

Anyone join me on this? He's now the fav and odds are down to evens.

Tried to, but my debit card had been cancelled and was in the process of being re-issued (/I was too lazy to leave my house). Was 12/1 on Betfair when I tried. How much do you have on?