Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Someone confirm for me that it'd be a terrible idea to bring Krul in for the next 2 weeks.

Keepers get 1 point for every 3 saves so it could work. He ended up with +2 after Man City.

Aye, went with Boruc in the end. At least if Southampton concede a couple I won't be double pissed off.

Someone confirm for me that it'd be a terrible idea to bring Krul in for the next 2 weeks.

Keepers get 1 point for every 3 saves so it could work. He ended up with +2 after Man City.

Aye, went with Boruc in the end. At least if Southampton concede a couple I won't be double p*ssed off.

:thup:

Boruc + Chambers starting for me. I do have Mignolet though, but I think there's a bigger chance Benteke scores rather than Jozy.

For all of us having Paulinho, him and Dembele are playing higher up the pitch today sure it's against Dinamo Tbilisi but Capoue is holding and Paulinho is actually playing the Sigurdsson role at times today. Dembele and Sigurdsson switching on the left and when Dembele goes central it's Paulinho who is more advanced.

For all of us having Paulinho, him and Dembele are playing higher up the pitch today sure it's against Dinamo Tbilisi but Capoue is holding and Paulinho is actually playing the Sigurdsson role at times today. Dembele and Sigurdsson switching on the left and when Dembele goes central it's Paulinho who is more advanced.

He did look surprisingly attacking in the first game. Suppose he will if Spurs are running all over the opposition.