Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

They not going to give that first goal as a Hazard assist?

Not an assist though is it? Assist is the last guy to touch the ball before the goalscorer usually isn't it? Guzan touched it.

Not an assist though is it? Assist is the last guy to touch the ball before the goalscorer usually isn't it? Guzan touched it.

That cannot be right?

If a player crosses a ball and an attacker powers it into the net with the keeper getting a hand to it the crosser would still get the assist.

That cannot be right?

If a player crosses a ball and an attacker powers it into the net with the keeper getting a hand to it the crosser would still get the assist.

I was just messing, it's cause everyone in my leagues have him as captain, and I'm leading right now.

I thought Dzeko should've had the assist for Silva's goal on Monday as well but got nothing.

Dzeko got points for an assist - was it not for that?

Nah, he got the assist for Aguero's goal but not for City's first. Contentious I guess because the first goal was a deflected cross but still, if you were going to give a player an assist in that situation it would've been Dzeko.