Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

That Toure injury might f*** up my whole team tbh. Knock-on effect being an early wildcard :(

Also have Toure in my team. -4, or just f*** this week? He wasn't going to get loads against ManUtd anyway..

Has it been mentioned how long the druggie is out for?

LFC says it doesn't look good.

Transferred Toure out, Zabaleta in. -4.

-8 so far this season, gotta cool down on all the -points :\

Any Chelsea forward of reasonable quality (ie. not Torres) who is guaranteed a start is worth it - if Eto'o can nail that spot, I'll bring him in.

Reckon Lukaku would be better mind you, but he's just not going to get ahead of bigger names on merit - which is quite sad, really.

Lukaku is not ready IMO, he's very good inside the box but he lacks intelligence, decision making, making the right runs, linking up with the midfield etc etc.

To play for a title challenger you need to do more than what Lukaku can provide at the moment.

That's the reason they have gone for Eto'o, none of their strikers can provide what they need at the moment. They can provide somethings they need but not all of it.

Its why Ba has struggled, Lukaku will get there but he's not there yet.

Anyway i love Eto'o so much i'll probably stick him in regardless of price :lol:

Boruc

Chambers/Turner Zab Clichy

Barkley Coutinho Paulinho Ben Arfa Nolan

Rooney Aguero©

Still can't decide whether to risk it all in with Soton or hope it's not more than a goal in the Soton-Norwich game.

Not sure if Eto'o is worth putting in atm. When he played at St James' last season he did nothing but moan at referees and team mates. But, if he still has his movement in the box, ability to make runs and finish, and with Chelsea's midfielders and other attacking players he should score a good few.

Unsure about putting Boruc or Mignolet in this week, put Boruc in last week and that cost me, but Mignolet's playing Man Utd.

An all-Belgium squad would do well, VI!

Mignolet

Kompany

Vermaelen

Vertonghen

Hazard

Fellaini

Dembele

Mirallas

De Bruyne

Benteke

Lukaku

any I've missed?

Yeah, it's far more balanced. Problem is that only one of those strikers is guaranteed to play.

Problem with an all-Spanish squad is that you have either big money players or bottom feeders that barely score or play, I lack the 6-8m million players that are the bread and butter of a fantasy team.

Brought in Paulinho for Hazard and have enough money in the bank to possibly bring Hazard back next week for almost any of my midfielders.

Having trouble deciding the captain, have a feeling that Silva won't start and have now opted for van Wolfsvinkel.

Brought in Paulinho for Hazard and have enough money in the bank to possibly bring Hazard back next week for almost any of my midfielders.

Having trouble deciding the captain, have a feeling that Silva won't start and have now opted for van Wolfsvinkel.

He better. I took Mata out for him.

my bench players were too shit to rotate with Chelsea/Villa players.

Benched Hazard and Benteke for Wittingham/Collins. Transferred Ivanovic out for Zabaleta.

Undecided for captain. Yaya Toure or Zabaleta ?

Mignolet

Santon

Zabaleta

Vertonghen

HBA ©

Walcott

Ramsey

Duff

Soldado

Sturridge

Dzeko

Considering swapping Duff for Townsend - surely that bastard can't score against us again?! :lol:

Sound logic. Midday kick-offs tend to be pretty drab affairs, but hopefully the Cardiff game will have lighted a fire up their backsides.

Big Brewcie is gonner stuck 11 men behind the ball for 90 minutes.