Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Other than Soldado and Paulinho this was a good week with everyone getting at least 6 points. 73 this week.

Dumped Cabral for Redmond

Toon's Taylor is number one out of all Newcastle fans at the minute. In the world.

Can put that on his CV under 'Achievements'.

"In Gameweek 3 of the 2013/14 season, I had the highest Fantasy Football points of any Newcastle supporter anywhere in the world (screenshot .bmp file attached)"

Hope it's 10, otherwise I don't think I can make room for him.

My biggest worry is that I play in a drafted league and somebody else will jump on him. When do they usually add new signings?

u do that draft league by yourselves via good spreadsheet or on a pre-made website?

Toon's Taylor is number one out of all Newcastle fans at the minute. In the world.

Can put that on his CV under 'Achievements'.

"In Gameweek 3 of the 2013/14 season, I had the highest Fantasy Football points of any Newcastle supporter anywhere in the world (screenshot .bmp file attached)"

Hoy shit I missed this, number one toon fan going in to the international break means I get to keep that for fucking ages  :lol:

179th out of 2.8m, tis alreet I suppose.  :lol:

You spent 30 million to remind you that you had a good player on the bench?

It would almost be worth it. Moyes is a dick. :lol:

So what's the endgame re: Moyes? Think he's another Ferguson?

I was only joking before like. I can't understand the decision to play Giggs over Kagawa, but Moyes hasn't done much wrong by me so far. We stuffed Swansea away from home, should have beat Chelsea's 10 men behind the ball, and outplayed Liverpool at Anfield. The glaring problem is lack of creativity and Kagawa is the answer, so he'll only lose me if continues to ignore that.

I'll wait and see how he lines up with Fellaini before I have any more input.

Mmmm... Remy and Lukaku are the exact same price. Which one would you get? Lukaku was insane for WBA, but I'm not too sure he'll be the main man at Everton like he became there.

Don't think I'll be able to afford Özil without crippling my other player positions or giving up one of Hazard/Sturridge.