Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

As I try to add Ben Davies to my defenders, he picks up an ankle injury. Will wait to learn about its extent before deciding to take the risk or not. Swansea have a few Clean Sheet possible games coming and have played most the top teams already.

Pellegrini has confused the hell out of a lot of people by dropping Zabaleta.

As I try to add Ben Davies to my defenders, he picks up an ankle injury. Will wait to learn about its extent before deciding to take the risk or not. Swansea have a few Clean Sheet possible games coming and have played most the top teams already.

Pellegrini has confused the hell out of a lot of people by dropping Zabaleta.

Proper managerial crack, that. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

44 with Dawson, Paulinho and Siggy to go today.

On a side note its a bit fucked up that MYM gets 2 goals against him seeing as he wasnt on the pitch for either  :lol:

Luckily i left him and Sakho out yesterday.

Can someone explains to me how bonus points work?

Basically i lost my H2H by one point after winning 6 in a row before this week..... bloke i faced had bonus points for RVP and Suarez while i didn't get any bonus points for Giroud despite he getting exactly same points as Suarez before bonuses and more than RVP.

Can someone explains to me how bonus points work?

Nope.

No, really, I can't. It's all over the place.

Seemed to be a bit better this year than last (which was just batshit arbitrary), and made non-goalscorer rewards a bit more achievable, but some odd choices yesterday.

This shit can get to fuck for all I care. Made the classic mistake of taking out a player before this round that I have kept in the side since the first round in hope that he hits a purple patch (Soldado) and replaced him with someone currently on form (Lukaku). Why does this happen ALL the time?

On a similar note, I also put Sturridge as captain and also placed a fairly handsome bet on Liverpool to win thinking I´ve bluffed faith into thinking a Newcastle win is the most sensible option to fuck me over. Fucking faith is a clever bitch, and never wants me to enjoy anything in fotballing terms. :(

Got bored and tried to assemble a squad of ex-NUFC players. Only could find two strikers so thought 'fuck it' and put Shola in. Could be pedantic and say I'm counting his loan spell.

http://i.imgur.com/8Ganvg3.png

So happy I didn't hit 'confirm transfers' by accident.

Got bored and tried to assemble a squad of ex-NUFC players. Only could find two strikers so thought 'fuck it' and put Shola in. Could be pedantic and say I'm counting his loan spell.

http://i.imgur.com/8Ganvg3.png

So happy I didn't hit 'confirm transfers' by accident.

That's pretty cool.