Blackpool 0-1 Newcastle United (FT) post-match discussion from p12

RodneyCisse

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 3s

Tom Ince's corner is flicked wide by Broadfoot. #nufc trying to break quickly from their own half. #blackpool

:kasper:

Something freaky is going on here. It's like The Twilight Zone.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 3s

Tom Ince's corner is flicked wide by Broadfoot. #nufc trying to break quickly from their own half. #blackpool

:kasper:

Well don't leave us in suspense, have we reached the halfway line yet?!

:lol:

Seriously, what the holy f*** is going on?

Breaking quickly, scoring from corners, not settling on a one goal lead.

We're losing 2-0 really, aren't we?

I heard we are " knocking it about nicely" too :lol: as someone said earlier it really is like the twilight zone this.

I heard we are " knocking it about nicely" too :lol: as someone said earlier it really is like the twilight zone this.

http://i.imgur.com/8n0fOqD.gif

MY FRAGILE GEORDIE MIND CAN'T TAKE IT?!

http://i.imgur.com/8n0fOqD.gif

MY FRAGILE GEORDIE MIND CAN'T TAKE IT?!

wtf :lol:

Shola can score all the pre season goals he likes, when the real stuff starts he's shitter and s***.

Thing is with Shola I've always thought he's must have ability as why would successive managers keep him at the club.  Maybe he's finally woken up.

Shola can score all the pre season goals he likes, when the real stuff starts he's shitter and s***.

Thing is with Shola I've always thought he's must have ability as why would successive managers keep him at the club.  Maybe he's finally woken up.

:lol:

I think it says a lot about our managers in the past decade that Keegan is the only one who has tried to offload him.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 14s

Blackpool fortunate not to be two down here. Santon's cross found Marveaux who side footed an effort at goal before Broadfoot cleared #nufc

Taking the piss now :lol: Santon's crosses are actually finding a player :lol:

And so it continues. Jedis have nothing on Shola's mind tricks.

Guest bimpy474

Or not. Basically he doesn't have the quality, a good run of form will follow with injuries and poor form for most of the time. It's what we've learnt over the years.

And so it continues. Jedis have nothing on Shola's mind tricks.

lol...touche

yao-ming-wearing-yao-ming-meme-shirt.jpg