The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Is Cisse fatigued?

Sure he is - its the emotional strain of only scoring one goal this season. We as fans should have sympathy for our players and manager, Pardew was at work for 30 mins longer last night, thats going to effect the time he has to work on his game plan for Saturday. Don't forget its an early kick off as well. The whole football world and media are conspiring against Pardew. :)

Oh man this is depressing stuff. When will this pain end? :(

“It is galling to go out because of the performance levels of not just the team, but the fans as well.

“They did not give us a hard time about Sunderland.

“I appreciated that.

“It was a shame we did not get a victory for them.

“We could not have done any more in terms of effort.”

Except of course starting your best team, Alan. Piss off you wanker.

He is 100% using extra time tonight as an excuse this weekend. :lol: He'll probably even mention how Chelsea had an extra day on us because they played last night.

The fuck is this, man? What are you even laughing at? Who has these thoughts? Why would you even tell people that's what you're thinking?

World's fucked. Going to bed.

Fatigue excuse being rolled out on October 31st, after 9 league games and 3 League Cup games.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fatigue-setting-admits-newcastle-united-6257763?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

:lol:

Fucking fatigued, after 2 months (12 games) and a decent amount of rotation. Fatigue!! Useless, excuse making shyster! We're completely fucked if we're tired now, we've got 6 months left yet and (unusually, as other teams have) a hectic Christmas period to play through.

Our players are gonna need to retire after this season, they'll be wrecked.

He must think we're a bunch or crayon eating, window licking, knuckle draggers if he thinks we're gonna swallow that.

If they really are fatigued, then perhaps he should take a look at the work they are doing in training. It's rare we have had a midweek game, so with 6 days rest period usually between games, it's not an excuse I'm willing to buy.

Guest Haris Vuckic
“From where I was standing, there was a real physical presence about them.

“We are feeling that in the dressing room.

“There were a lot of bruised bodies and tired legs out there.”

Is this what has everybody's knickers in a twist/?  :whistle:

Were those his comments immediately after the match? Fair enough, really, they'd just played 120 minutes and it was a fairly big effort.

If he says anything like that after the Chelsea game though, he can get lost. If we lose to Chelsea it won't be because of fatigue.

Guest Haris Vuckic

That was yesterdays aye BUT fair play to the Chronicle if they are making the most damaging headlines they can. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Science + low crowd.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-admits-newcastle-united-6468956

Pardew suffered his third exit in the third round stage of his tenure.

And Pardew reflected: “I am disappointed with my group.

“We’ve managed to lose a game that we were in control of.

“We don’t seem to be able to get through this tie (third round day)

“For the last three years I don’t know, it’s science against me.

“As a group we were up for the game.

“The first half was difficult because there wasn’t 50,000 in here to assess, I thought we played quite well.

“We contained them and controlled the game.

“The start of the second half was terrific and we looked OK.

“But the last 20 minutes we didn’t play well and it lost us the game.”