Newcastle United 1 - 1 SC Braga - 10/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 27

joeyt

Unlikely but, has anyone not left for the stadium yet and would be willing to purchase me a program and mail it over? I can paypal the expenses.

You can buy it online I am pretty sure, I will find you a link.

Found it, thanks :thup:

Surely this pre-season has been a massive wasted opportunity to see what Adam Campbell can do with no pressure?

Why do we persist in giving Shola Ameobi so much playing time when we have a young prospect on the bench crying out for games, Campbell has had virtually no time in pre-season which means he will get NO time in the league which means he'll be another player in a long line of youth players deemed "not good enough" due to not being given a proper chance.

Pisses me off.

Surely this pre-season has been a massive wasted opportunity to see what Adam Campbell can do with no pressure?

Why do we persist in giving Shola Ameobi so much playing time when we have a young prospect on the bench crying out for games, Campbell has had virtually no time in pre-season which means he will get NO time in the league which means he'll be another player in a long line of youth players deemed "not good enough" due to not being given a proper chance.

Pisses me off.

:pardsgrin:

Pisses me off.

He's almost certainly going out on loan.

Lads, it's fine man. It's still only pre-season and the players have been talking about us playing better football.

Local journo's have as well, i have not been able to watch any games to call their bluff though.

Today will be the proof in the pudding.

Lads, it's fine man. It's still only pre-season and the players have been talking about us playing better football.

Local journo's have as well, i have not been able to watch any games to call their bluff though.

Look at the lineup, we'll be shite :lol:

Look at the lineup, we'll be s**** :lol:

I know :lol: but only fair to judge once i see it with my own eyes.

mystefying why pardew is using preseason to play jonas again and again nad not try out other options

Let me de-mystify it for you, he wants him in the first 11 every week.

Well indeed

That is an awful formation, two totally useless players