Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ManU and Chelsea both got off to absolutely flying starts with their respective new managers. Spurs and Liverpool, the others with massive expectancy on them, also did well and won. Someone's got to balls up somewhere along the line. And it's going to be City, tonight.

Draw. 0-0. Howay.

i met a mackem in the pub today who has bet a massive load of his income (£1)on NUFC to win at 9-1

...funny thing is tho the DWp are trying to prove hes no longer insane and can return to work !  SHould send him the betting slip, proof as to the contrary....

i met a mackem in the pub today who has bet a massive load of his income (£1)on NUFC to win at 9-1

...funny thing is tho the DWp are trying to prove hes no longer insane and can return to work !  SHould send him the betting slip, proof as to the contrary....

Top class post as always womble

Guest hydeous

Someone's got to balls up somewhere along the line.

That'll be us. All along the bloody line.

Smart assery aside, 1-2 to the good guys! Come on, Cabaye! Shop window!

Guest Phil K

In an act of sheer madness in the face of reason I put a quid on Newcastle drawing tonight with Man City

What was I thinking of ? I am expecting our lot to be whopped  :idiot2:  :kasper: