Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leave the table to me, I work in data you daft fuckers and the thought has galvanised me for the coming season.

The start of the season is a time for hope, looks like you've got yours.

:lol: Exactly, I'm up aheight about 13/14 now.

A high line is fine if we press high enough to make the opposition half of the pitch compact. You also need to have your keeper ready to move off his line as well though which is not something Krul is encouraged to do.

:thup: I'm under no illusions that it will work under Pardew, I think it could work under the right manager though with the defenders we have.

Really don't know what to expect from us tonight. If we bring that dreadful aspect of last seasons form then we will get bummed. If we have got our house in order tactically and were motivated, we may catch City cold as it's start of season. Perhaps some of their new lads get a run out and aren't ready for the pace yet.

Loss is most likely, point would be very pleasing and probably best we can expect.

Really don't know what to expect from us tonight. If we bring that dreadful aspect of last seasons form then we will get bummed. If we have got our house in order tactically and were motivated, we may catch City cold as it's start of season. Perhaps some of their new lads get a run out and aren't ready for the pace yet.

Loss is most likely, point would be very pleasing and probably best we can expect.

Pace? What pace?  :yao: