The Battle For More Points than 2010/11 - SUCCESS!

Taylor Swift

There's no reason why we can't win 3-4 of the next 6 actually.

Fulham (a)

Palace (h)

Southampton (a)

Man U (h)

Stoke (a)

Swansea (h)

Win the next 2, get a bit momentum, and those next 3 look good.

If anything it just makes the farce of a month proceeding Cabaye's sale where the team had basically given up even more f*cking annoying.

Oh and the sale itself naturally.

That's really the most frustrating part. Few signings and we'd be in the thick of things trying to fight it out with Spurs. A better manager and we'd be a top 4 side this season. There are a handful of matches, maybe 2 handfuls where we absolutely should have won when we lost. We can't ever manage to turn losses into ties.

Fulham and Palace we should be beating with ease, Southampton will be tricky but it depends on how well they bounce back. The Man Utd match I think is fairly winnable. I don't think we will win 4 of those games, 3 I think we will win and I think we are very capable of going through that set of fixtures unbeaten by picking up a few draws.

Guest zicomartin

Kanji,

A tie is a draw, as in, a result after the game... but in a cup competition, its a draw before the game. 

Forget it...

Kanji,

A tie is a draw, as in, a result after the game... but in a cup competition, its a draw before the game. 

Forget it...

:lol: don't prontonise man!

? I know what a draw and tie is dude. Just using my American English...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its very unlikely, they're seven points behind us with only seven games left, we have eight left.  In their last seven games they have three points morethan us (they got twelve from their last seven, we got nine).  Don't see why our form will get worse with Remy and Debuchy coming back either.

Its very unlikely, they're seven nine points behind us with only seven games left, we have eight left.  In there last seven games they have three more points than us (they got twelve from their last seven, we got nine).  Don't see why our form will get worse with Remy and Debuchy coming back either.

Should be beating Cardiff and Swansea and getting something against sides like Everton and Man Utd at home.  Think we'll probably end up around 55 points, enough for 8th but no higher.