Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

23 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

This. Bit like I posted about Moyes/Phillips & Howe/Krafth. Managers don't expect experience professional footballers to go on the pitch and play howlers 😂

I don't know what Howe sees on the training pitch but Dummett looks past it to me. Hopefully that will be the last we see of him. Krafth is better but even he was shocking when he came on against West Ham. You tend to find it's players who aren't natural footballers who need more time to shake off the rust because their first touch is poor and by instinct they don't want to hold onto the ball.

7 hours ago, TRon said:

I don't know what Howe sees on the training pitch but Dummett looks past it to me. Hopefully that will be the last we see of him. Krafth is better but even he was shocking when he came on against West Ham. You tend to find it's players who aren't natural footballers who need more time to shake off the rust because their first touch is poor and by instinct they don't want to hold onto the ball.

He's looked passed it for a good 5 years :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, andycap said:

Looks like he could be needed in these last four games christ almighty 😂 

Murphy surely a better option. He can fill in at LB/LCB.

15 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

He’s going to finish the season on 199 league appearances- have to give him a 2 year contract after that to make sure he gets his 200

I'd hope that even if he got a 2 year contract, he'd still end up on 199 appearances. 

(Nothing against the bloke, he's been decent and a good servant. I just hope we're moving forwards and that probably doesn't include him)

He's coming on last game and getting the goal that gets us into Europe and leads to our first trophy.

Will be very muck looked back on in a similar vein to "Augeroooooo" as the start of dominance in football.

4 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

He’s going to finish the season on 199 league appearances- have to give him a 2 year contract after that to make sure he gets his 200

199 and out like Stevie Harper, get AC Mlian Glorie to come and play the Paully D All Stars for his 200th.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice touch by Howe although can't help but think he doesn't do it if we didn't have the 2 goal cushion :lol:

Thanks for your efforts over the years Paul :thup:

Hope he can go off and get some games elsewhere at a decent level. Nice lad but nowhere near what's required anymore and another one of the Ashley era "that'll do" lot being moved along. Hopefully Ritchie will follow and then we're only left with one more year of Jama remaining from the Championship squad that came up.

7 hours ago, Jack27 said:

I think it’ll depend if we get Europe. Could be kept for HG trained at club spot

He's finished, why have him take up a squad place for no reason? I'm sure we'll have enough other players to meet the HG quota.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

If they are “incredible characters [and] fundamental to how we work behind the scenes”, perhaps they could be offered a different role. Because neither of them should be anywhere near a Premier League pitch.