Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So...anyone looking forward to this?

Aye, got lucky and was given a pals ticket because he can't make it.

Awww god, what stand you in? Even more sighs and groans expected now.

Aye. Sighs, groans, a semblance of an idea of what I'm watching. I'm good for all that.

anita will get mauled against WH like, exactly the sort of thing allardyce lives to exploit tbh...bad idea playing him

Could say that about loads of players. The old 'is weak=won't do well' thing doesn't necessarily hold all the time. That's Pardew speak, snap out of it!

4 points from first 3 games would be a solid enough start, certainly something to build on at least.

4 points from the next 2 games would be amazing. I'd be content with 2 or 3. Think Wham will be very tough, probably just a little too good. If we can get a point we can get a bit of confidence and hope for a better performance against Fulham.

Hardly amazing, it's West Ham and Fulham, probably least you should expect  :lol:

The least we should expect? Who the f**k do you think we are? Chelsea or something? The least we should expect... Christ. You're probably bi-polar and will be beyond despair if we lose. Just try and be rational and exptrapolate based on the evidence. 4 points would be amazing because our last 20 or so competitive games clearly suggest so. Give your head a shake man.

And how will you react if 6 points are achieved? Unbelievable not only would 4 points have been amazing, he’s fucking grabbed all 6, let the haters hate, we've done the impossible, won 2 home games against two mid table sides.

Your pessimism is rank Lotus. Get the champagne ready, your 4 points is coming.

If we get 6 points then feel free to come on the Pardew thread and call all the haters out. You can start with me. Something like "Tron you fucking twat, stick that in your pipe and smoke it"  :pimp:

anita will get mauled against WH like, exactly the sort of thing allardyce lives to exploit tbh...bad idea playing him

Could say that about loads of players. The old 'is weak=won't do well' thing doesn't necessarily hold all the time. That's Pardew speak, snap out of it!

j

Nah, i'd have no concerns if he was playing in a fully functioning normal team but that's what we're not. It's precisely because of pardew I'd not play the lad vs allardyce. And I like Anita.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 42s

Tiote a doubt for #whufc while Jonas ruled out #nufc

but wat abote the takles and workr8

Moke into CB, Mapou in DM :lol:

4 points from first 3 games would be a solid enough start, certainly something to build on at least.

4 points from the next 2 games would be amazing. I'd be content with 2 or 3. Think Wham will be very tough, probably just a little too good. If we can get a point we can get a bit of confidence and hope for a better performance against Fulham.

Hardly amazing, it's West Ham and Fulham, probably least you should expect  :lol:

The least we should expect? Who the f**k do you think we are? Chelsea or something? The least we should expect... Christ. You're probably bi-polar and will be beyond despair if we lose. Just try and be rational and exptrapolate based on the evidence. 4 points would be amazing because our last 20 or so competitive games clearly suggest so. Give your head a shake man.

And how will you react if 6 points are achieved? Unbelievable not only would 4 points have been amazing, he’s f***ing grabbed all 6, let the haters hate, we've done the impossible, won 2 home games against two mid table sides.

Your pessimism is rank Lotus. Get the champagne ready, your 4 points is coming.

If we get 6 points then feel free to come on the Pardew thread and call all the haters out. You can start with me. Something like "Tron you f***ing t***, stick that in your pipe and smoke it"  :pimp:

I'd rather come back at the end of the season with those type of comments, i won't be one to get carried away after 2 wins against mid table sides, but 6 points would be a perfect confidence booster which is much needed right now. One game at a time though, get through West Ham first and hopefully pick the 3 points up and take it from there  :)

Krul

Debuchy Willo Colo santon

Gosling    MYM

Cisse      Obertan        Sameobi

Shola

Is there any need?

You think he'll play Cisse alongside Shola like?

Krul

Debuchy Willo Colo santon

Gosling    MYM

Cisse      Obertan        Sameobi

Shola

Is there any need?

You think he'll play Cisse alongside Shola like?

:joey:

Forced to pick Anita and Marveaux :megusta:

Mohammed Diame likes this.

Pards to finally revert back to the 4-4-2?  Or perhaps Anita, Sissoko and Bigi as the midfield 3?  Would rather not have Gosling in there and I highly doubt Pardew will start Marveaux.  For whatever reason, he really doesn't seem to rate him. 

Pretty much forced into playing him, but he'll still manage to shove some round pegs in square holes and make a pig's ear of the game.

Forced to pick Anita and Marveaux :megusta:

Mohammed Diame likes this.

Diame totally bossed things lat season at St James. We were also utter pants too mind.

Sissoko will deal with him this time.  :snod:

The thought of playing Anita and Marveaux in central midfield...could our centre be any softer?  Wham will more liikely full over divets in the grass than lose the ball to either of those 2.

Reckon Pardew will put Willo at CB, MYM in midfield with Moussa and Anita.