Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going in to the second game of the season with no proper backup defenders, one striker, one proper winger.

Lose 0-2/3/4/5

2nd of February 2011, thats the last time West Ham won a Premier League away game by more than one goal.

The crowd think he's a good manager. Say anything remotely negative about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

Guest bimpy474

I think we'll win by 2. 3-1 or 4-2.

The last time we scored 3 ? or 4 ?, in the league against 11 men ?.

Southampton at home, 13 games ago.

Then again West Ham last won away in the league only a week after we got that result against Southampton..

They're a far better side currently than we are.

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

This truth upsets me. Hopefully we get a proper battering and people slowly start to get a clue.

Come at me.

Not sure playing MYM and Colo in central defence is a good idea against a Fat Sam side tbh. Wouldn't suprise me if Pardew plays Moke alongside Colo and MYM in midfield with Tiote and Sissoko. Think Pardew will be deeply concerned about height (even though Carroll's out). Shola will feature as well imo.

They have more than enough about them (Colo and MYM) to deal with Nolan and whoever else they put up there. It's the supply lines we need to be stopping. Jarvis, Downing and Cole.

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The crowd think he's a good manager. Say anything remotely negative about him about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

:lol:

This truth upsets me. Hopefully we get a proper battering and people slowly start to get a clue.

Come at me.

It didn't sink in versus the mackems and Liverpool. I reckon if the excuse is good enough he'll get away with it. People trust him, for some reason.

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the f***ing place till he's removed.

Come at me.

How is this even possible? Can the disabled turn around?

There are actually fans that like Pardews management? I know a lot of people here literally detest every fibre in the mans being, I don't hate Pardew as a person..I still think his heart is in the right place (except not throwing the towel in like he should). I can understand people not disliking him as a person but he is clearly so far out of his depth and dragging the club down faster than Ashley. Can't understand that there are people out there that haven't realized this??

On a side note I think the likes of Carver and Stone deserve as much abuse and get off completely.

It's true though, Inochi kept telling us he and all the people he knew at the match were in full support of Pardew and it was just people on here against him.

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the f***ing place till he's removed.

Come at me.

It didn't sink in versus the mackems and Liverpool. I reckon if the excuse is good enough he'll get away with it. People trust him, for some reason.

True.  I'm still waiting to see the "response" following those results.

The crowd think he's a good manager. Say anything remotely negative about him about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the f***ing place till he's removed.

I lol'd badly at this Ronaldo. Thank you for a good laugh. :lol:

It's true though, Inochi kept telling us he and all the people he knew at the match were in full support of Pardew and it was just people on here against him.

I was laughing more at Ronaldo's ingenious wording, I do think there are a sizeable proportion of the crowd still on his side. Sort of enough to make it awkward, for example I was a bit wary about slagging him at West Ham away last year and held my tongue for an hour or so, however when I started getting agitated with the daft cunt nobody objected, yet nobody joined in. There were a few boos when he subbed Ben Arfa, but nowt major. My dad's a long time season ticket holder and he hates him, same as many I would guess but he still retains a decent amount of support from what I can gather.

Guest bimpy474

Just take a look at other forums and twatter, hardly anyone supports Pardew. Although it does seem in the ground it's very different.

Amusing that his first attempt at the sentence labelling our support as 'mongs' was incoherent gibberish.

If you don't want to attend matches anymore, fair enough, but don't attempt to justify your non-attendance by abusing those who continue to support the team.

Just take a look at other forums and twatter, hardly anyone supports Pardew. Although it does seem in the ground it's very different.

Not where I sit like but jipping match goers is all the rage on here these days.

In an interesting turn the supafan has gone from attending all games to being too hardline to go to the games.

Amusing that his first attempt at the sentence labelling our support as 'mongs' was incoherent gibberish.

If you don't want to attend matches anymore, fair enough, but don't attempt to justify your non-attendance by abusing those who continue to support the team.

Sounds like he's simply ripping into other people's opinions to me, which is fair enough if you disagree with them.