Morecambe FC 0 - 2 Newcastle Utd - 28/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 43

BlueStar

Wasn't going to watch it, managed to watch some in between bathing my daughter, wish I had missed the lot.

Hoofing against these is beyond belief, Pardew said we wouldn't win physical battle and that's all we have tried to play. Think Sammy has done alright in parts

Guest neesy111

Seen about the last 5mins plus stoppages, commentator said we've cleared two off the line and Elliot has made some good saves. Is that reflective of our performance?

Yes.

Wow, we're being outplayed by a lower league team again. I can't believe this is happening again under a quality manager like Alan Pardew.

It must just be a case of the shit teams we play upping their game when we play them eh?

Howay lads man, proper rustling my birthday jimmies with this display.

My birthday wish for you is that your TV/laptop break (temporarily, of course) during half-time and you do something fun this evening.

Seen about the last 5mins plus stoppages, commentator said we've cleared two off the line and Elliot has made some good saves. Is that reflective of our performance?

We've been pretty gash, but they've not been that much better. Commentator is really overselling it tbh. Rubbish half of football all round.

Got to be looking at the players here, f***ing abysmal. Vuckic has been particularly s****.

Its either that near every single player at the club is absolutely useless or were missing something else thats key.