Morecambe FC 0 - 2 Newcastle Utd - 28/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 43

BlueStar

Got to be looking at the players here, f***ing abysmal. Vuckic has been particularly s****.

Its either that near every single player at the club is absolutely useless or were missing something else thats key.

[move] :pardsgrin: [/move]

Vuckic looks like a player who needs space in which to operate. In that secondary striker role, he sees a lot of the ball and he's just losing it every time.

Elliott looks very nervous. How Morecambe haven't scored from a set piece I don't know.

Good has a bit of class about him, but he doesn't look strong enough for this particular test.

And I keep telling you Sammy is good.

we look like shitting our pants whenever they come at us. no excuses for the players on the pitch as they should be playing far better than this

sammy is our only positive but as people have said, this shows how poor in depth we are

Ashley sh**te

Pardew sh**te

Kinnear sh**te

I don't blame one individual, they are all responsible but I have to say it starts at the top. The squad is piss poor, we have one recognized striker in the whole club.

ASHLEY F**K OFF YA FAT BASSA!

If we lose he's just going to bury the younger players. I don't have much respect left for him, but that will be the end of it for me. It's a moronic way to try to motivate a group of young players and he's set them up to be his scapegoat. Fucking weasel.

Got to be looking at the players here, f***ing abysmal. Vuckic has been particularly s****.

Its either that near every single player at the club is absolutely useless or were missing something else thats key.

Simple things such as a 5 yard pass, first touch and tackle attempt all noticeably absent. However rubbish Pardew is you can't blame him for that.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tactically if you're going to throw away the dogs toy you'd probably give him a bone or a pigs ear so he doesn't notice.

Get Ben Arfa on. This is atrocious. Some of our players are really shite like. As much as I'd like to blame Pardew entirely, some of our lads look like this is their level. Vuckic couldn't trap a bag of sand

Seen about the last 5mins plus stoppages, commentator said we've cleared two off the line and Elliot has made some good saves. Is that reflective of our performance?

Makes us sound better than we've been

Not been the best first half performance, been poor defensively overall, although Debuchy is looking decent. Think we have created some decent stuff going forward, the only problem is that we aren't going forward that often, Sammy has been our standout player, also been impressed with Vuckic.