Newcastle United vs. Leeds United - 25/09/13 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

Dave

Leeds have sold 4,000 more.  Expectation of around 5-8k for them

That's why this is the wrong game to pick for a boycott. Leeds aren't Plymouth or Exeter, they are fallen giants. I would hate to see their team backed by 5-8000 noisy supporters at our ground while our fans stayed away.

Good derby that.

Just bought 2 tickets for this today in Bar1892 as the family enclosure isn't open.

I didn't get a delivery option other than "Collection Only".

My e-mail confirmation then has my home address on as delivery address.

Further complication is that Season Card has an * next to it to signify use of our season cards even though we aren't in our own seats!

To clarify the system (which is bought in) is not the greatest (aside when it works, which is  rarely) and the staff are often limited by the whim of 'the system'

If you aren't in your own seat you should have a paper ticket.  The main reason is practicality.  If you get an unfamiliar seat are you likely to remember block 4 row A seat 45 when you booked 2 weeks ago?

To clarify the system (which is bought in) is not the greatest (aside when it works, which is  rarely) and the staff are often limited by the whim of 'the system'

If you aren't in your own seat you should have a paper ticket.  The main reason is practicality.  If you get an unfamiliar seat are you likely to remember block 4 row A seat 45 when you booked 2 weeks ago?

That would make sense but my email confirmation suggests I'll be playing the memory game. I hope the season ticket card can hold another seat reference in it or else it might not let through the right gate.

Just bought four tickets. We have two season tickets in different seats but it looks like they're posting two paper tickets and uploading two tickets to the season cards. Seat confusion imminent.

Just bought three - two of which are our regular seats and the next one along as well.

Paper tickets to be sent out for the season ticket seats and the seat we don't have will be uploaded to a card.  :lol:

How long should i wait before popping in to collect if they don't arrive?

I personally wouldn't leave it until the night as Newcastle fans (as witnessed with last night) will ignore the fact tickets are on sale for weeks and turn up an hour before kick off and complain there's a big queue

If your passing club shop, always worth sticking your head in

I personally wouldn't leave it until the night as Newcastle fans (as witnessed with last night) will ignore the fact tickets are on sale for weeks and turn up an hour before kick off and complain there's a big queue

If your passing club shop, always worth sticking your head in

I work in the city centre anyway so if they're not here early next week i'll pop in.

Doing my napper in now this mind.

At time of booking it said collection only, no other option.

E-mail Confirmation said delivery to my address.

Further e-mail from box office says all tickets to be posted.

Trip to the box office on Monday said they're not printed yet and we're concentrating on Hull first, if you've not got it by next Monday or Tuesday call back.

Subsequent e-mail from an nufc.com contact at the box office who i'd also asked about this says my membership number has this game loaded on it and I won't get a paper ticket.

CONFUSED.COM

Card - Right.

There was a problem with the system (again this is a bought in external system nothing to do with NUFC) which meant people got card uploads despite their seating area being closed. Your card WILL work if your in the normal seat.

Not going fantastically this one, only just ahead of the number of Leeds fans coming up.  A good win on Saturday will aid things

Went in today as they'd only sent me two out of three tickets. Was told the other one would be loaded on my season ticket despite it not being my actual seat. Not taking that risk so got one reprinted. Box office is run on a shoestring budget and subsequently a shambles. Only just received my season ticket this week after they had trouble setting up the student price. They then decided to take two DD payments out for this month. Farce of a set up.

Doing my napper in now this mind.

At time of booking it said collection only, no other option.

E-mail Confirmation said delivery to my address.

Further e-mail from box office says all tickets to be posted.

Trip to the box office on Monday said they're not printed yet and we're concentrating on Hull first, if you've not got it by next Monday or Tuesday call back.

Subsequent e-mail from an nufc.com contact at the box office who i'd also asked about this says my membership number has this game loaded on it and I won't get a paper ticket.

CONFUSED.COM

Aye when I ordered mine it said collection only, I was waiting until midweek to go up and get it but I woke up on Wednesday with it sent out to me, though it does say it's a re-print.