Newcastle United vs. Fulham - 31/08/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shola is starting, 100% certain.

Going by Pardew press conference, "our most inform striker", despite being horrendously bad against West Ham.

And against Morecambe.

Exactly, against Morecambe. While he can only do his best against whichever teams he's up against. How many times do we need to see him start against a Premiership team to know not to do it anymore.

The step up in opposition, will just show it all again.

Although I understand your frustration, I wanna ask: would Cisse be a better choice now?

Guest bimpy474

Going by Pardew press conference, "our most inform striker", despite being horrendously bad against West Ham.

And against Morecambe.

Exactly, against Morecambe. While he can only do his best against whichever teams he's up against. How many times do we need to see him start against a Premiership team to know not to do it anymore.

The step up in opposition, will just show it all again.

Although I understand your frustration, I wanna ask: would Cisse be a better choice now?

He would if we put Ben Arfa one side and Gouffran (Remy when fit) the other, giving him lots of support and played 4-3-3, one holding player, two centre midfielders in front, allows your FB's to push on into the space your front wider two leave when they drift in to join up with Cisse, to provide width that we dont have despite playing supposed wide players in a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 anyway. Also getting Ben Arfa higher up the pitch where he should be.

Krul

Debuchy                Mapou                Colo                Santon

l                                                                                l

l                                      Anita                                  l

l                                    (holds)                                l

l                        Cabaye            Sissoko                    l

(playmaker)      (box to box)

Ben Arfa                                        Gouffran(Remy)

\                                            /       

\                Cisse                /

Very FM, but i hope you get what i mean.

Since when does Pardew go on form? Sounds about right though...I can see him starting.

Yeah, just got this email:

Tickets for today’s game against Fulham are still available and the Matchday Box Office will be open from 9am to kick-off for those who wish to purchase tickets.

An allocation of lower priced tickets have now been released due to Fulham not taking their full seat allocation. Located in Level 7, the tickets are priced at £20 for adults and £5 for children. 

Tickets in other areas of the ground still remain and are priced from just £27 for adults and £13 for concessions. A limited amount of family tickets still remain in the Family Enclosure, priced at £15 for adults and £5 for children.

Tickets can also be bought online by clicking here or calling the Box Office on 0844 372 1892 before 12pm today. Family tickets cannot be purchased online.

Additionally, turnstile 90 will be open for cash purchases from 1.30pm

i'm only 4 mile away but could go to 11mile the other way first.

GM.....yes it is, lovely scenery on the way down, couple of beers with friends, 2 hours contemplation, more beers with frinds then relaxing journey home, get a curry from that nepalese down towards haymarket, bottle of wine, couple of cans then shag the wife and boot the cat (or shag the cat and boot the wife if you prefer).

Guest bimpy474

Since when does Pardew go on form? Sounds about right though...I can see him starting.

It was just the way Pardew spoke about Shola in the press conference, and with Shola only playing 20 minutes in the week. He's got to be starting imo.

Todays team?

Elliott

Debuchy    Mbiwa  Colo  Santon

Ben Arfa  Anita  Sissoko  Sammy

Ameobi  Cissé