Newcastle United vs. Fulham - 31/08/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Deuce
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plenty of tickets left. I've just been having a look on .co.uk, had a brain fart and very nearly bought a couple. :lol: Then sanity kicked back in, £60 for tickets, £50 for petrol, plus beer and scran van. Fuck that!

0-1

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth 1m

Remy likely to be on bench against Fulham, but Tiote still injured. #nufc #ffc

from North Tyneside, North Tyneside  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Pardew: "what I have said to YC is I expect him to play this weekend." Is he receptive? "I think so but we'll have to wait & see." #Nufc

Expand

I have a 100% correct Emo prediction rate to protect and I'm going for another draw. Fulham are not good but we have no fluency or idea who we are even that it's difficult to see where the goals will come from.

There is something about a poll where you almost feel you should approach it more optimistically.

I'm not sure it's an acceptable way of managing peoples true expectations. I think it'd be far more accurate a representation if polic went through the thread, taking individual predictions from posts.

There is something about a poll where you almost feel you should approach it more optimistically.

I'm not sure it's an acceptable way of managing peoples true expectations. I think it'd be far more accurate a representation if polic went through the thread, taking individual predictions from posts.

:lol:

So asking people to record their exact prediction is worse than that?

Possibly people love a whinge, but when it comes down to an exact prediction they're more positive?

:lol:

So asking people to record their exact prediction is worse than that?

Possibly people love a whinge, but when it comes down to an exact prediction they're more positive?

I don't know. It might work the other way too, like you always pick something a little more moderate through fear of being wrong? Like if we were Man Utd at OT, and we were up against, I dunno... Newcastle. In reality MUFC would be winning that game 5-0, but I wouldn't vote for that, I'd temper my predictions and go for a measly 3 goal victory.

I have a 100% correct Emo prediction rate to protect and I'm going for another draw. Fulham are not good but we have no fluency or idea who we are even that it's difficult to see where the goals will come from.

It is, though its very rare not to score 4 league games in a row so its likely we'll get a goal from somewhere.

------------------Krul

Debu-----MYM------Colo-----Santon

--------Cabs------------Mouss

Hatem---------Marv-----------Gouff

----------------Cisse

Must start Anita for me. If that means Gouff out and Marv wide and Cabs more advanced so be it. Or you drop Marv and place Yohan there. 

But canny line up and would love that too.