Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham - 31/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 34

Beren

We need Gouffran on for his movement. We've been actually pretty good in the build up but still can't create nothing due to no movement at all.

Pards will find it difficult to sub Gouffran on, since he can't take Gouffran off first.

:lol:

Subsequent mind meltdown:

http://i.minus.com/ir68uaT2bWy11.gif

Guest bimpy474

Why is Trevor Francis sat in a studio speaking English really slowly while everyone else speaks Arabic?

There about to cut his head off.

Sissoko should be getting in the box more but I don't think it's a player thing.  I think it's a tactical decision from Pardew, caution first.  We've played so many midfielders but they never get in the box.

I've been pleased with Anita and Sissoko this game. I think our biggest problem is the lack of actual technical ability in our forwards.  Neither have the ability to control a ball and bring others into play.

Is exactly right and yet so completely wrong, especially at home.

Its not just our midfield. I have seen it with Debuchy as well. There have been gaping holes on the right wing where he should have been bombing forward and giving us an option. It is Pardew's tactics without a doubt. Could not be more depressing.

I like the guy but I can't bloody wait until he leaves the club, taking us down without a doubt with absolutely no evidence to suggest he can or knows how to turn it around.

We need Gouffran on for his movement. We've been actually pretty good in the build up but still can't create nothing due to no movement at all.

Pards will find it difficult to sub Gouffran on, since he can't take Gouffran off first.

:lol:

Subsequent mind meltdown:

http://i.minus.com/ir68uaT2bWy11.gif

:lol: If Pards was a robot we could totally short circuit him with the Gouffran conundrum.

Why is Trevor Francis sat in a studio speaking English really slowly while everyone else speaks Arabic?

It's weird but I really like the studio of Al Jazeera even if I can't understand most of what they are saying. :lol: