Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's terrifying to think an injury to Cisse and Shola is our number 1 striker.....how can't anyone else see this

500m spent and not a penny from us it's a disgrace....wonder how much JFK is getting paid per week to look like some pissed up cigar smoking tramp in airports

You'd have Ameobi ahead of Remy? ???

Guest Bert Shaft

Goofy c*nt David Craig acting on behalf of Mike Ashley and reminding all and sundry that Newcastle are vulnerable to a big bid for Cabaye.

Guest Roger Kint

We signed any fucker yet ?

Ha.

13 hours til the official fake bid

Best i monitor the shit out of this thread then :lol:

I will be glued to Jim White and SSN after work. Cant wait to see who we dont sign :lol:

We signed any f***er yet ?

Ha.

Best i monitor the s*** out of this thread then :lol:

I will be glued to Jim White and SSN after work. Cant wait to see who we dont sign :lol:

We're all frustrated/depressed but is there any need to go to this depth of depravity?

Haha....can just imagine JK afterwards "it was all my doing"  "I spotted this speed merchant on one of my scouting missions" ie. he was off to the nearest pie shop "great addition to the squad who will challenge the first team in no time at all" "great ball control" blah blah

Deadline day is like a Room 101 of broadcasting.

All the people who you fucking hate in sports broadcasting in your face on the same day.

I hate them all. I particularly hate that twat who does the North East grounds. I'm not a man of violence, but I'd gladly create a flesh on willow combination by taking a cricket bat to his face.

Guest Roger Kint

We signed any f***er yet ?

Ha.

Best i monitor the s*** out of this thread then :lol:

We're all frustrated/depressed but is there any need to go to this depth of depravity?

One step closer to Sawyer ;)

Deadline day is like a Room 101 of broadcasting.

All the people who you fucking hate in sports broadcasting in your face on the same day.

I hate them all. I particularly hate that twat who does the North East grounds. I'm not a man of violence, but I'd gladly create a flesh on willow combination by taking a cricket bat to his face.

Yeah I hate them all, In particular Kavah and Gary Cotterill

Guest Roger Kint

Tempted to watch it for the random displays of human misery that we're subjected too from the Stoke and Nowrich neanderthals.

Cant even enjoy that as much as i should with our shit efforts this summer. Stoke are just a horde of uncal Mick's

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like just about everyone other than ourselves will be strengthening today.  :frantic:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01246/arsene_wenger_1246147c.jpg