NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Perch was not a first-choice. He played when there was injuries/suspensions to the first-choice players in his position.

Why did he start ahead of Anita in CM, i suppose Pardew trusted Perch and the tackle he provided at the time.

That, plus Anita adapting to English football.

Not sure that was the case,  as Perch hadn't adapted to English football either.

Yep, when Cabaye's form dipped and Tiote thought/was told he was Essien Perch was the dependable one because he knew exactly what his limitations were.

Despite not wanting him to go I'm not sure he'd make the bench now. Decent squad player though who performed above that a few times.

Guest Brazilianbob

Come to the conclusion that we never had any intention of signing any players in Jan. I doubt we will even sign DeJong.  The usual statement will be we couldnt get this one over the line, bit ay least we have Shola !!!!!

Guest bimpy474

Probably the first window where I haven't even thought about transfers. Just can't bring myself to be interested. I'm beaten.

And that's exactly what they wanted, i agree with you as well, deflated as fuck me.