NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Douglas leaves a piece on twitter saying we should go in for Griezmann. Fucks sake man.

Then claims Debuchy was an unrealistic targets after the euro's. Again, thats just incorrect.  :lol:

We've lost Cabaye, Remy, Shola, Gosling and probably HBA and MYM - we need more than 5 signings just to stand still.

How depressing is that list by the way:

Cabaye

Remy

Ben Arfa

Yanga-Mbiwa

Be a long, long time until we have 4 players of that quality in our lineup again.  :(

We haven't sold Ben Arfa or Mbiwa though, so as it stands 4-5 players needed is fair, ofcourse if we sell anyone a replacement would be needed for them in addition to 4-5 players.

Mark Douglas leaves a piece on twitter saying we should go in for Griezmann. Fucks sake man.

Then claims Debuchy was an unrealistic targets after the euro's. Again, thats just incorrect.  :lol:

Paperback has got Garay on his :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-offered-chance-sign-7277919?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Caulker offered apparently. That article is annoying in the respect that it says Taylor is to be given a chance to prove himself in training, but MYM is to be flogged.

At this point what is Taylor going to prove? We've seen the best he has to offer.

The king thinks we have too many forrins, we need to keep both Taylors around in his eyes

Expected to make the most of his chances...plays the equivalent of 6 games :lol:

I don't rate him but as always I suspect he wouldn't be replaced if we did peddle him so I'd keep. Contract is almost irrelevant as we'll get compo.