NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul believes his international prospects have not been helped by Newcastle's lack of desire to play European football.

He joined the club as an 18-year-old and his prominence and reputation has grown hugely in the last three seasons.

Of significance is the fact that second choice keeper Rob Elliot is poised to sign a new deal.

The Republic of Ireland goalkeeper has been given assurances that he will stand a better chance of first choice football in the forthcoming seasons.

If only this wasn't so utterly believable. :lol:

Krul believes his international prospects have not been helped by Newcastle's lack of desire to play European football.

He joined the club as an 18-year-old and his prominence and reputation has grown hugely in the last three seasons.

Of significance is the fact that second choice keeper Rob Elliot is poised to sign a new deal.

The Republic of Ireland goalkeeper has been given assurances that he will stand a better chance of first choice football in the forthcoming seasons.

If only this wasn't so utterly believable. :lol:

Shit defence to go with a shit keeper.

I felt we would stay up this year just on the basis of 3 other teams being worse than us but if we sell the likes of Krul and Debuchy then I do worry.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew wants rid of MYM, Hatem and Marv for various reasons, the MYM one is amazing really, Pardew thinks MYM isn't cut out for the premiership but thinks a fat useless Elliot is.

How is this cunt a premiership manager, so fucking depressing.

So if it is true then our starting 11 come 16th August could be, with the players in bold likely to also be moving elsewhere:

Krul

Debuchy

Colo

Williamson

Santon

Sissoko

Anita

Tiote

Colback

Gouffran

Perez

Wouldn't blame Krul for wanting to leave nor normally would I blame the club for looking to cash in as he has stagnated massively although given how secure his place is and the standard of the coaching this isn't a surprise. Problem is, as always, is our absolute aversion to buying replacements who are proven.

Think Krul's the only player/person associated with the club who I'd be disappointed to see leave. He's been here for ages and is the only one who actually "gets it". The rest of them contain some canny players but I've not got any connection to them, they just happen to play for my club for the time being until they're moved on for the right price.

If Krul goes then I genuinely won't give a fuck about any of them anymore.

Think Krul's the only player/person associated with the club who I'd be disappointed to see leave. He's been here for ages and is the only one who actually "gets it". The rest of them contain some canny players but I've not got any connection to them, they just happen to play for my club for the time being until they're moved on for the right price.

If Krul goes then I genuinely won't give a fuck about any of them anymore.

Written the exact thing before. :thup:

Guest palnese

If we sell Krul and no doubt a few others I wonder what the chances will be of making another net profit this transfer window. Stuff of financial dreams.

Yeah, that'd be just as exciting as your posts.

If Krul goes then I genuinely won't give a f*** about any of them anymore.

Same :(

If we sell Krul and no doubt a few others I wonder what the chances will be of making another net profit this transfer window. Stuff of financial dreams.

Yeah, that'd be just as exciting as your posts.

:lol: Must have taken you a while to think of that one.

http://www.teamtalk.com/tottenham-hotspur/9356916/-

The vice-president of Mexican side Pachuca has admitted that it will be difficult to keep hold of Enner Valencia after receiving offers for the Ecuador star.

The 25-year-old has caught the eye at the World Cup having found the net three times in Ecuador’s opening two outings in Brazil, including both goals in the 2-1 win over Honduras.

Valencia was also on target in his country’s 2-2 warm-up draw with England ahead of the tournament, and now the likes of Newcastle, Everton and Tottenham have been reported to be monitoring his situation.

Valencia only joined Pachuca at the start of 2014, where he has scored 18 times in 23 games, but Andres Fassi says there has already been interest.

"Enner Valencia’s value increases every day. We don’t know if he will stay, it will be hard given the offers we have received," he told Mexican ESPN.

"The options that a great player at this level gets are to be taken into account. But for now he has to keep doing things right.

"No doubt it would hurt us to let Enner Valencia go, but we are realistic about his quality."

Porto have also been linked to Valencia, but Fassi was keen not to fuel speculation as he wants the striker to continue thriving in Brazil.

"I don’t want to name a team, we want to respect the sporting moment of the player and of his national team."

Guest Rent-A-Quote

http://www.teamtalk.com/tottenham-hotspur/9356916/-

The vice-president of Mexican side Pachuca has admitted that it will be difficult to keep hold of Enner Valencia after receiving offers for the Ecuador star.

The 25-year-old has caught the eye at the World Cup having found the net three times in Ecuador’s opening two outings in Brazil, including both goals in the 2-1 win over Honduras.

Valencia was also on target in his country’s 2-2 warm-up draw with England ahead of the tournament, and now the likes of Newcastle, Everton and Tottenham have been reported to be monitoring his situation.

Valencia only joined Pachuca at the start of 2014, where he has scored 18 times in 23 games, but Andres Fassi says there has already been interest.

"Enner Valencia’s value increases every day. We don’t know if he will stay, it will be hard given the offers we have received," he told Mexican ESPN.

"The options that a great player at this level gets are to be taken into account. But for now he has to keep doing things right.

"No doubt it would hurt us to let Enner Valencia go, but we are realistic about his quality."

Porto have also been linked to Valencia, but Fassi was keen not to fuel speculation as he wants the striker to continue thriving in Brazil.

"I don’t want to name a team, we want to respect the sporting moment of the player and of his national team."

Thank f*ck for that, for a second there I thought we hadn't been monitoring