NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Actually, probably might be able to add that back on when he's Mbiwa's replacement on a free and is reunited with Pardew.

We aren't even linked with any players anymore, following NUFC is such a depressing affliction these days

I think there is nothing more certain that we will finish rock bottom this coming season. We have no creativity or goals in the squad and have a defence like a sieve. The outlook is simple

Couple that with a fucking shithouse of a manager a tight arsed spiteful fat cunt of an owner and frank spencer and his cronies trying to conduct transfer business and insulting selling clubs with derisory offers, the thing that riles me though is you still get the cunts who see the world through black and white glasses and will still go to games and buy the tat on sale at the club shop no matter what. This is why Ashley knows he doesn't have to invest

For a businessman who has always speculated to accumulate the way he's running NUFC is criminal

Only news today is we want to progress more on transfers with three targets next week (I believe it....) and Panathanaikos want Abied on a free with a 50% sell-on clause. In summary, nowt is happening.

They're not even bothered about expectation levels so why would they bother leaking fake rumours to make us believe we want to do something?

It might shift him but it also increases the likelihood some chancer without the funds to run us properly if/when we come back up, takes over.

If we get relegated this season - and i think there is a high probability of it.  I seriously doubt we will bounce straight back up like last time, totally different type of squad/manager and set up.  It will be grim.

I just wish Ashley and crew would fuck off, what they are doing to this club is criminal, wish there was someone out there with crazy money and daft enough to want to be involved on football to buy what could be a great club.  Never in my life have I been so deflated about Nufc and I'm 40! This regime has stripped me of all passion I had for it.  First season in years I won't be going, its so sad but I just can't give my money to Ashley anymore never mind watch the dross Pardew puts out.

If they don't manage to pull off a Remy/Ba/Cisse type signing then I genuinely think we'll struggle to score enough to win enough games. Even then, supposing they do manage to sign a proper striker there's no guarantee he'll hit the ground running. Relegation battle beckons at this point in time.

The Sun on a Sunday reckon we are going to sign Cabella, Grenier, Lacazette, and Luuk De Jong. The Sunday Sun think we will be back in for the first 3 as well.

If we did sign the first 3 then thats actually a pretty good transfer window providing no others leave, and we get at least 1 more forward in.

If we got 2 of those 3 we'd probably have enough talent on the pitch to see us out of danger despite Pardew.

Not really, if those two were Cabella and Grenier then they would be creating a lot for no one ahead of them.

The Sun on a Sunday reckon we are going to sign Cabella, Grenier, Lacazette, and Luuk De Jong. The Sunday Sun think we will be back in for the first 3 as well.

If we did sign the first 3 then thats actually a pretty good transfer window providing no others leave, and we get at least 1 more forward in.

Still need a CB for me, but none of it matters with Pardew in charge even if it were true which it almost certainly isn't.

Are you sure you don't mean siem de jong?

Luuk makes no sense