NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else think Charnley approaches negotiations the same way Alan Partridge does with our shitty lowball offers?

"Nine million? No, nine and a half...te...teee...teeeelll you what, tell you what, it's nine and a half million pounds"

I imagine Charnley not having the first fucking clue what he's doing. Why would he - he has zero relevant experience.

Not sure about zero experience, wasn't he pictured along with Pardew and Kinnear in some airport this time last year? (Heading to France, apparently.)

I imagine Charnley not having the first f***ing clue what he's doing. Why would he - he has zero relevant experience.

Not sure about zero experience, wasn't he pictured along with Pardew and Kinnear in some airport this time last year? (Heading to France, apparently.)

He conducted the financial aspect to deals with Llambias previously. So he has some idea.

can't imagine what's so hard about it all like, he's just trying to fucking buy something

should stick him on one of those shows where you've got to live on a fiver a week or whatever, bet he'd sort out deals no bother after that

Fuck that, he'd just show the UK government that it's possible to live on £1 per day this them enabling drastically cut benefits.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO  6s

Wigan have agreed a fee with Newcastle for defender James Tavernier. #WAFC #NUFC

Good, we don't need more than 11 players anyway.

We don't need players who can't contribute, mind.

I know it's League One, but he had a decent season for Rotherham. Never really been given a chance to show he can even be a reliable back-up.

Do they show much of Rotherham in the States? :lol:

Seriously though, he looks garbage.

TBF I think I saw half of one Rotherham game this season. Going mostly off of what others have said and the fact that he somehow scored a few goals. :lol:

I have actually seen Tavernier complete a full game for Rotherham. He looked like he could play at a higher level, but as previously, he was better going forward than defending.

Come to think of it, he was pushed into midfield for half the game, which I always felt would be his better position.

I imagine Charnley not having the first fucking clue what he's doing. Why would he - he has zero relevant experience.

Can't even beat Swansea City to players available on a free. He's brilliant.

Guest mavericknufc

By all accounts Gomis was our back-up choice. They've hardly beaten us to him

Extensively scouting a back up for about 3-4 years...we're just that thorough.