NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man I can't stand Ryder. He's absolutely f***ing robbing a living.

It's as if he can't be arsed to even think.

It's as if his arse is doing the thinking.

Works well considering his head looks a ginger man's weirdly shaped arse.

Pards gave the old "if the right deal comes along at the right price for us" line when asked about any more incomings the other day. It makes it sound like we're still out there giving a damn but I think we're done and not actively pursuing any more targets.

Pards gave the old "if the right deal comes along at the right price for us" line when asked about any more incomings the other day. It makes it sound like we're still out there giving a damn but I think we're done and not actively pursuing any more targets.

It makes us sound like we're sitting waiting for a world class player to crop up on the market for 20p. Yeah we're done.

No thanks, have seen him play over here a few times and he is very lightweight and slow as you like. Kept my eye on him following rumours we were interested over the years. Step down from anyone on books...

Toby Aldeweireld wants to leave Atletico to get more game time, we should be in for him.

Got him on Fifa. Quite like him on there but he's an Alan Smith MkII picking up yellow cards!

But not sure if he's any better than what we got. He's Dutch though.

Toby Aldeweireld wants to leave Atletico to get more game time, we should be in for him.

Got him on Fifa. Quite like him on there but he's an Alan Smith MkII picking up yellow cards!

But not sure if he's any better than what we got. He's Dutch though.

Belgian :)

Twenty-four-year-old Hernandez - who has bagged 31 goals in 111 Serie A games - is valued at £5million and said recently to Italian reporters: “I dream of Newcastle, Real or Atletico in the future

He must be talking about Real Valladolid and Atletico Mineiro. Either that or he's fucking stupid.

Twenty-four-year-old Hernandez - who has bagged 31 goals in 111 Serie A games - is valued at £5million and said recently to Italian reporters: “I dream of Newcastle, Real or Atletico in the future

He must be talking about Real Valladolid and Atletico Mineiro. Either that or he's f***ing stupid.

:lol: