NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

doesn't sound terribly likely to me but he was one of the first with the Lascelles info so maybe something in it. Whether its a good deal or not is another matter, he did well in the championship but did fuck all at man utd or on loan at Cardiff last season, the cardiff one in particular would concern me.

How is 7m a good deal for Zaha?

What? Really? The guy is a talented player, come off it. We don't have any direct winger types, other than Aarons really, and we could do with letting him come along gradually.

doesn't sound terribly likely to me but he was one of the first with the Lascelles info so maybe something in it. Whether its a good deal or not is another matter, he did well in the championship but did f*** all at man utd or on loan at Cardiff last season, the cardiff one in particular would concern me.

The guy didn't play the whole off the first half of the season, for probably the first time in years. His confidence would have been down, and he would have just been flat out rusty. Not to mention he then ends up at a club fighting relegation. He could have doen better, but I can understand why he didn't exactly click straight away.

I live near Crystal Palace and have seen quite a bit of him over the years. He's well worth it at £7 million. The kind of player you lot would love too, believe me. Loads of pace and skill, and he makes a difference out there for his team.

Ultimately I just hope he isn't stuck at Man United again next year, because he deserves better than that. Good player.

There was talk a few weeks ago that Van Gaal was going to try and convert Zaha into a striker. Not the worst idea in the world, because he is strong and fast, with a good shot.

He seems to have failed as a wide player in the Premiership. He could dominate Championship defenders, but at a higher level it just looks like he tries to do too much and loses the ball. He needs to calm down and adapt.

Thought he looked very good at palace. 7million is a very good price especially this season with the tv money for a young english player.

I would be more suprised if we were not interested given that theres a very good chance that we will make a profit after a season or two

Zaha at 7m is about the right valuation. He plays in a position we aren't blessed in, is young and home-grown. We need more of those players to replace the average Saylors and Raylors that we have.

If we continue with our work on Lascelles and Darlow and plan further ahead, we could replace the current eight HG player quota with:

Krul

Elliot                        Darlow

Dummett

Williamson

Saylor                    Lascelles

Raylor                    Bigirimana

Colback

Sammy                  Zaha

How is 7m a good deal for Zaha?

What? Really? The guy is a talented player, come off it. We don't have any direct winger types, other than Aarons really, and we could do with letting him come along gradually.

He played well in the championship which is a terrible league in terms of quality. Couldn't get in the Cardiff side towards the end of last season could he?

Never rated him as I have made very clear in the past.

He's not worth 7m and he wasn't even as good as his hype in the Championship suggests. Ince for example was a lot better.

If we have 7m to spend, I'd much rather add to it what ever we have set aside for a striker or on a defender.

Before the start of the season we need a top class ST and CH.

Krul

Jan      New CH      Colo      Had

Sissoko        Anita 

Gouffran        De Jong        Cabella

New Striker

Get the cheque book out fatboy!