NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love that the English get super angry over the way Americans say things over their precious league and sport. But Americans are generally super nice when it comes to answering Basketball or AMERICAN Football questions or comments.

Fuckers :lol:

Like FUCK are American's generally super nice. The only reason you twats are nice on here is because you're the minority. Every single fucking day one of your "Americans" decides to find my perfectly acceptable use of the English language as HILARIOUS, and simply must correct me on it. I'm gonna burn the whole fucking country down and then we'll see who is laughing. (it will be me)

I love that the English get super angry over the way Americans say things over their precious league and sport. But Americans are generally super nice when it comes to answering Basketball or AMERICAN Football questions or comments.

f***ers :lol:

Like f*** are American's generally super nice. The only reason you t***s are nice on here is because you're the minority. Every single f***ing day one of your "Americans" decides to find my perfectly acceptable use of the English language as HILARIOUS, and simply must correct me on it. I'm gonna burn the whole f***ing country down and then we'll see who is laughing. (it will be me)

You just hang out with cunts.

Dunno like I bet Ashley has already told Carr to look for players we can sign, loan out for a fee and then flip for a profit without even kicking a ball for Newcastle

Dunno like I bet Ashley has already told Carr to look for players we can sign, loan out for a fee and then flip for a profit without even kicking a ball for Newcastle

That's probably his next move.  After all it is what Chelsea are doing in order to meet the FFP requirements.

Guest John Carvery

we aint buying anyone lads get real were stuck with williams and dummell forever.

Whos expecting signings?  :lol:

Arsenal

Looks like deli Alli will be off to Villa.  After all we can't compete financially with the likes of Stoke, Southampton etc so we've no chance against Villa.

Source?

Would be proper gutted if we missed this kid.

Looks like deli Alli will be off to Villa.  After all we can't compete financially with the likes of Stoke, Southampton etc so we've no chance against Villa.

Source?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-make-dramatic-dele-5067677?

If there is any truth in that, I would expect us to "stand" aside as we do not like to get into bidding wars.

Aye Villa are always outbidding us for players like, I remember last time when.. nah can't remember it happening actually.

Source?

No source mate.

Does seem strange though this transfer, talk of £8m and £9m, yet papers constantly claiming we've agreed to sign him for £4m or £5m while MK Dons say no bid has been made, now this random Villa story.  Someone trying to drum up interest?

Let's give them some defenders.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  ·  25m 25 minutes ago

Hearing Glasgow Rangers hoping to tie up a loan deal for some of #nufc fringe players today.

0 replies . 17 retweets 2 favourites

Let's give them some defenders.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  ·  25m 25 minutes ago

Hearing Glasgow Rangers hoping to tie up a loan deal for some of #nufc fringe players today.

0 replies . 17 retweets 2 favourites

:anguish:

Guest Roger Kint

So not only have we financed his latest loan to them via MYM, Pardew and Santon we're loaning them a load of 'fringe' players as well ffs

:lol: Fucking hell