NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure we've all heard the stories or had the odd half decent mate from Spennymoor. But it's time the floodgates were closed.

Being serious, about the only players I'd be upset at leaving now would be Perez and Cabella (for the vague promise they offer), and then I'm struggling with the likes of Janmaat, Aarons, maybe Sissoko (though the inevitability of his passing has taken the edge off) and then possibly Krul and De Jong. Christ, we're in trouble.

The club is a fucking joke. It hurts far more than it should reading articles like that. Even when you say you don't care, it's hard to see what's going on and stomach it. We need to get Ashley out, enough is enough.

'Moussa Sissoko has a history of forcing transfers'

He's moved once...must find forcing transfers over the line harder than us.

Their exaggeration says more than real facts ever could though Nut.

'Moussa Sissoko has a history of forcing transfers'

He's moved once...must find forcing transfers over the line harder than us.

Their exaggeration says more than real facts ever could though Nut.

They're banned by the club, non? Wonder if there's actually anything in it speaking to the players agents, or just guff hidden behind the 'understands' line

Southampton, Newcastle, Swansea and Stoke are all keen on luring Wolfsburg frontman Bas Dost to the Premier League this summer, claims Bild.

The Netherlands international, 25, is valued at €20m by the Bundesliga side.

:yao:

Guest KingShearer

Southampton, Newcastle, Swansea and Stoke are all keen on luring Wolfsburg frontman Bas Dost to the Premier League this summer, claims Bild.

The Netherlands international, 25, is valued at €20m by the Bundesliga side.

:yao:

They really don't think their lies through.....

Bild are usually pretty reliable when it comes to transfer deals, I think that may have been made up in the English press.

As if Dost is worth 20 million euros too :lol: He had a hot streak of 2 months at the start of this year and has been shocking the rest of his time at Wolfsburg.

Bild are usually pretty reliable when it comes to transfer deals, I think that may have been made up in the English press.

As if Dost is worth 20 million euros too :lol: He had a hot streak of 2 months at the start of this year and has been shocking the rest of his time at Gladbach.

He's not been bad for Wolfsburg though

As if Dost is worth 20 million euros too :lol: He had a hot streak of 2 months at the start of this year and has been shocking the rest of his time at Gladbach.

He's not been bad for Wolfsburg though

:shifty:

Point still stands  :lol:

We're braced to deal with th departure of Tiote :lol:  f***ing hell, brace yourself for possession, brace yourself for not giving the opposition 10 extra chances per game.

Expect to touch the match ball less if you sit in row ZZ halfway between the goal and the corner flag.

f***ing Bas Dost :lol: the guy is rubbish, it's Kevin de Bruyne that's been providing him with tap-ins and the rest have been woefully struck shots that have looped ridiculously in. At 20 million euros I'd rather we just spent it on crisps for John Carver or 6,079,027 boots meal deals.