NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only full-backs/wing-backs with more assists than him last season were Baines (9) & Janmaat (6). He was level with Ivanovic & van Aanholt on 5.

Last season we had 1 right-back on the books, if he was out you were looking at Ryan Taylor, Dummett, Anita filling in. £4m for an average wide player who can cover Janmaat is peanuts. Like I said though, the danger if this is Janmaat's replacement the same way Colback should have been cover for Cabaye or a proper Cabaye replacement.

German media linking Bas Dost with a move to Dortmund.  If true then that one is dead in the water.

Are you actually fucking kidding me! This is bloody ridiculous!

German media linking Bas Dost with a move to Dortmund.  If true then that one is dead in the water.

Are you actually fucking kidding me! This is bloody ridiculous!

You going to keep this going all summer?

If West Ham get Payet and Austin..  :anguish:

Shows the state of things if we are taking West Ham's extra striker off their hands so they can sign our main target.. That said, I do rate Sakho. He looked good whenever I watched him last season.