NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally i don't care if we spend £10m or £40m! In fact i'd rather see us spend £10m just for the sake of it, that nothing has changed, no one will say otherwise. £40m wont take us f***ing anywhere anyway, even if some thick stupid idiots will think that we're showing ambition and that Ashley has kept his word.

Don't think I'd be complaining if they spent 40m like. They won't.

Mind you, there is a lot of early panic for no reason. I wasn't expecting much action before July. If there's no one incoming by next weekend, which marks the end of the month, questions should start being asked.

When do the players return for pre season?

Mind you, there is a lot of early panic for no reason. I wasn't expecting much action before July. If there's no one incoming by next weekend, which marks the end of the month, questions should start being asked.

2 new strikers and then we have around £15m for the rest of the holes to plug and you wouldn't complain? :lol:

2 new strikers and then we have around £15m for the rest of the holes to plug and you wouldn't complain? :lol:

Think you are in for a surprise if you think we will spend 40m. Not a chance IMO.

I was being reactive to your post, if we don't strengthen considerably, yes I will be complaining.

If you think will spend 25m on strikers, well let's see...

Think you are in for a surprise if you think we will spend 40m. Not a chance IMO.

I was being reactive to your post, if we don't strengthen considerably, yes I will be complaining.

If you think will spend 25m on strikers, well let's see...

I don't think we're going to spend £40m :lol: And i think up to £25m for two strikers is what it would cost if we were aiming for the quality that we should try for. No matter what, £40m wont cover what we need to buy, not even close. And therefore i won't be satisfied...

Its depressing to think that Blackburn spent 8million Rhodes from a League 1 team 3 years ago, Fulham spent 11mill on McCormack and Nottingham Forest 7mill on Assombalonga. Yet last season we would of made more than 2 of them put together probably all 3 and we're looking in the same price bracket as them.

Its depressing to think that Blackburn spent 8million Rhodes from a League 1 team 3 years ago, Fulham spent 11mill on McCormack and Nottingham Forest 7mill on Assombalonga. Yet last season we would of made more than 2 of them put together probably all 3 and we're looking in the same price bracket as them.

It just goes to show how much transfer fees have gone up over the whole range, which is a huge problem considering Mike Ashley's NUFC calculator does not appear to have more than 7 digit spaces on it, unless it pertains to outgoing fees.

Damn ... when you put it like that we really are a disgrace. Not that I didn't know that already!

I'm just totally underwhelmed to be honest...

We have a backroom team needing 3 or 4 quality coaches and an assistant manager.

We have a team needing about 6 quality additions.

The available funds are being touted from £25m - £60m, I'm sorry but £25m is nowhere near enough for enough of the standard of players that we need.

I'm not one who thinks throwing money around yields results, but £25m is laughable.

Micah Richards moves to Villa today on a free transfer... We currently have Mike Williamson, even to bring Richards in as back-up would have been a start.

I would be underwhelmed, if i hadn't seen the same thing for last 5 years. To be underwhelmed i'd have to of had expectations which i don't. But it's even worse now, they are not trying to come up with exciting rumors but instead we see reports of strikers from relegated teams. :lol:

Really struggling to give a shit.

Guest pont-toon

We are obviously keeping our powder dry.

Ah the good old Lee Bowyer summer. Feels like only yesterday. 

A lot of people seemed to have missed that key phrase 'pound for pound value' from Ashley's interview. The strategy hasn't changed at all. Cheap shite as per