NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never mind actual signings, we haven't even got hopeful targets to get excited about. One thread about Charlie Austin who's wife can't bear the thought of shopping in the metrocentre.

Never mind actual signings, we haven't even got hopeful targets to get excited about. One thread about Charlie Austin who's wife can't bear the thought of shopping in the metrocentre.

If he doesn't have kids he should be looking at divorce. Silly woman.

The metrocentre is a dump mind. Full of gap-toothed mackems most days.

Every time I go there I never end up buying anything, always think I can get it for half the price off the Internet.

Every time I go there I never end up buying anything, always think I can get it for half the price off the Internet.

I get dragged there by the missus sometimes. I'm nearly as whipped as Charlie Austin.

last players we legit bought from another PL club who weren't just relegated or coming out of contract or whatever...who was the last player we went and "got" from another PL team?

under ashley i mean

nolan and raylor sort of spring to mind, though wasn't nolan coming out of contract as well?

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France  34s35 seconds ago

Newcastle make a €17m offer for Aymen Abdennour, according to @footmercato. Player already rejected their advances, NUFC make bid anyway.

7 retweets 0 favorites

Reply  Retweet7  Favorite

"Might as well then".