NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Craig Hope ‏@CraigHope_DM  2m2 minutes ago

Charlie Austin to NUFC is still on but there are doubts over a shoulder problem. NUFC reluctant to pay more than 12mil. More @MailSport

We'll use that to knock the fee down. It won't work.

The ones that cause you to miss 0 games are always the worst injuries. Like Demba's knee of explosiveness.

Got 5 centre backs already - absolutely off your tits if you think we're buying anymore unless 2 go.

Yep, always thought this. Our best hope is if Lascelles turns out to be a beast and Colo can bear to spend another year in England.

You know nothing Sky Sports.

I know it's unlikely but I hope he doesn't read this forum and see he's been nicknamed Winegum. The transfer Maynard come off.

That sky sports thing implies that we may have an agreement with the player but not the club.

That can suggest we already understand the asking price and therefore are prepared to pay it.

I can see us far more likely to sign a foreign player for 15m rather than an englishman.

That can suggest we already understand the asking price and therefore are prepared to pay it.

Not how we work

Well you must take into account the "well its us", factor.