NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Express: Olympiakos are set to bid £2.5m for Fabricio Coloccini, who has 12 months left on his current £60,000-a-week deal #nufc

Will be interesting to see how we deal with the CB position. Colo, and hopefully Williamson off. Who in?

Williamson was very good for us in the championship to be fair but then again we absolutely pissed that league. But one things clear he's no where good enough for the top tier. I would be delighted to get him off the books plays like he's 60yrs old

Said he wouldn't move to a club not in the champions league. Maybe next year.

Been said he is interested in coming here if we matched his wages hasn't it? Or is that giggs?

Said in l'equipe he would be open to a move to AC Milan.

Said he wouldn't move to a club not in the champions league. Maybe next year.

Been said he is interested in coming here if we matched his wages hasn't it? Or is that giggs?

Said in l'equipe he would be open to a move to AC Milan.

Probably bollocks but did some digging and found it here:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aleksandar-mitrovics-newcastle-transfer-expected-6093891

The Geordies are also chasing Monaco centre-half Aymen Abdennour – who has indicated his desire to make the move to St James’ Park.

Magpies boss Steve McClaren has already landed Dutch star Georgino Wijnaldum from PSV and now has £15million-rated Abdennour in his sights.

Monaco star is wanted by several clubs but is said to be keen on Newcastle. The 25-year-old Tunisia international, who has been on talent spotter Graham Carr’s radar since he was at Toulouse, is keen.

A club source said: “The player really likes the idea of Newcastle - if they can meet his demands.”

My mate whose pretty well ITK (I know, I know, lol) says club not finished in TF market. Matip still on cards, club did make an approach for Carrick and Austin still definitely on the cards. Colo very likely gone.

My worry is that we're 10 days away from the new season and there's still major holes to fill yet.

My mate whose pretty well ITK (I know, I know, lol) says club not finished in TF market. Matip still on cards, club did make an approach for Carrick and Austin still definitely on the cards. Colo very likely gone.

My worry is that we're 10 days away from the new season and there's still major holes to fill yet.

This is an odd one. There are 5 weeks left to sign players, so there is still plenty of time. In reality, we know the club won't do business at the end of the window as it's likely they consider this "panic buying" where you do something crazy like sign a player who is available and plays in a position you need filled rather than looking at your list of 3 names who don't want to join and decidimg you'll just ask them again next year.

Guest Roger Kint

Express: Olympiakos are set to bid £2.5m for Fabricio Coloccini, who has 12 months left on his current £60,000-a-week deal #nufc

Will be interesting to see how we deal with the CB position. Colo, and hopefully Williamson off. Who in?

The Star(assume its linked to the Express) are running this rubbish too. £2.5m :lol:

The Star(assume its linked to the Express) are running this rubbish too. £2.5m :lol:

Would take 500k with a free Mike Williamson and Stevie Bantz thrown in, all CB's must go!