NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dummett's still our best option for LB by a mile. Madness to let him go.

Haidara has been getting better after that horror performance against Southampton. Dummett is in my opinion overrated in here, he's never going to be anything other than a possibly average PL defender.

Guest firetotheworks

If that's true then we're in serious shit. He's fucking terrible at left back.

If that's true then we're in serious shit. He's fucking terrible at left back.

[emoji38] Ron's called time on Haidara man, there's no going back despite the fact he's been very good in the last two games without Obertan in front of him.

sky's deadline day piece on us is desperately hoping for something on the Ayoze to Spurs story.

Their most exciting news appears to be McClaren talking on the phone. Thrilling stuff.

I don't call them dramatic sports news for nothing.

All about being Dramatic today for them.

sky's deadline day piece on us is desperately hoping for something on the Ayoze to Spurs story.

Their most exciting news appears to be McClaren talking on the phone. Thrilling stuff.

It's absolutely pathetic how much Downie is trying to peddle this. He could have been on the phone to his Mrs ffs.

Just tuned in and saw this. "We'll tune in at Newcastle and find out if "this" player will stay...". Report how every journalist says he's not for sale, and that Spurs are silly for thinking they have a chance you c***s.

Ayoze is a pleasure to watch and I wouldn't want to see him leave. I'm not emotionally invested though so wouldn't be crestfallen.

From the heirachy point of view to get 10m+ for a player who isn't a first XI player would represent brilliant business.

Not really because he's going to be worth a lot more than that in 12 months time if he gets a decent run in the team.