NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just think we'll be looking for a more proven striker in our situation. Remy on loan would make a lot more sense, I've got a feeling we've given up on taking a punt on 'promising' hopefuls like Riviere and Thauvin.

i'd take rhodes or gayle over gomis any day of the week.

Jordan Rhodes will never be a prem league striker as long as I have a hole in my Arse. There is a reason no prem team has ever took a chance on him and that's because for 95% of games he's useless

I've got a Blackburn fan as a mate and he says its like playing with 10 men with him but give him a sniff inside the box and he may score he has no pace can't hold ball up etc can't link play

We need more of a striker than this dud

Pardew says in his press conference today that he tried to sign Adebayor while at West Ham and at Newcastle!

Man ... and that is why we were very fortunate that tool was given short shrift regarding incomings.

Pardew says in his press conference today that he tried to sign Adebayor while at West Ham and at Newcastle!

Man ... and that is why we were very fortunate that tool was given short shrift regarding incomings.

There's no way we'd have paid his wages.

Guest antz1uk

Don't think we've been linked specifically but Gary Cahill is said to want out of Chelsea.

Cos he's concerned he's not going to get champions league football. Not sure signing for us would guarantee him that